Chapter 3 Scrapheap

Ella P.O.V.

I knew that I would hurting and bruised today but I wasnt expecting this. I was currently standing infront of my full body mirron on my closet door, looking at the bruises covering my body. My leg, ribs,chest , side and my neck had purple and blue bruises on them. I couldnt let Magnus see this, or Ratchet that would be worse. I dont want cranky doc bot on my case.I'm glad my parents  just thought it was regular paint ball. So I guess I was gonna have to go out in the strangest way Iv ever went out in the hot weather. I'll be dressing like it's winter. I will  never fool them. Oh well. I put on some jeans, ugg boots, a turtle neck that covers my neck and I took some pain meds. I put the pain meds in my backpack along with my wallet and phone. I put some extra clothes in my BP just in case I get hot.  Here goes nothing. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. i get a bottle of orange juice and then eat a apple. "dude what are you wearing all that for it's hot outside." Miko asked."I'm just feeling kind of cold today." I told her. Miko is my best friend and I should tell her but I dont want her to tell bulkhead and him tell Ratchet, and then Ratchet get onto Magnus. "okay whateve you say, you gonna bring your guitar ?" Miko asked. "um not today maybe tmro." I told her. She waved off and out the door and so did I. When I locked the door and turned around there was Magnus. I walked over and got into the passenger seat just cause there would be more room over there with all the stuff I'm wearing. "Ella why do you have so many uh..clothes on the temp is very melting." Magnus asked. "Oh I just thought I would let all of you know what some states fashions are in the winter weather." I told him. Yeah that sounded better than what I told Miko. "okay" Magnus said. I pulled out my iPod and found his audio cord, "do you mind if I plug some music into you?" I asked. "That's fine, I would like to hear you sing some more." Magnus said. I nodded. I plugged in my ipod and put on Trumpets  by Jason derulo.

Everytime that your get undressed

I hear symphony's in my head

I wrote this song just lookin at you undressed

yeah the drums they swing low

and the trumpets they go

the trumpets gooo

is it weird that I hear violin's when your gone

is it weird that your ex remind me of a kayne west song

is it weird that i hear trumpet's when I'm turning your on.

"what does turning you on mean?" Magnus asked. Uh oh boy. My parents already gave me the sex talk but I didnt learn a few things from the enternet about sex.

"okay um well do y'all uh how do I put this. do ya'll mate?" I asked. wow this is such an awkward subject to talke about.

"you mean interfacing?" Magnus asked. "if it's the same as us having sex then yes." I said.

He didnt answer right away so I figured he was looking it up.

"yes it's the same." Magnus said. "okay we'll turning someone on is like kissing them in certain places that pleasure's them which makes them?"

"You are but a youngling why do you know about this?" Magnus asked.

"Well my parents already talked to me about sex, they told me they wanted me to be atleast 18 safe and inlove and the other person really inlove with me. Basically they told that I couldnt only have sex if it's the one i'm gonna be with forever." I told Magnus.

"have your interfaced?" Magnus asked.

"No I'm still a virgin, have you ever interfaced?" I asked. I dont know why but it would make me upset if he said he has already had sex. "No I have not, I too will only interface when I know it's the one i'm to be with forever. I will know when I have found the one becuase my spark will call and pull for and to her." Magnus said. I was relieved.