Chapter 9 Sick Mind

Ella's P.O.V.

My dad woke me up at 7:00 this morning to go to the station, uh it's a saturday. He couldnt have let me sleep in till 8. Thankfully it's over, were heading home now where dad is gonna meet Magnus. I hope this goes over good with dad. I saw Magnus parked outside our house when we pulled up, with holoform beside the his truck. I got out of the car and went over by Matt. "Dad this is my friend Matt Mercer, the one who saved me yesterday." I told dad. Dad stuck his hand out to shake Magnus's hand, but Magnus hesitated. I moved my hand a bit to show him what to do. He got the idea and grabbed my dads hand and shook it. "Matt, I'm glad you arrived when you did to save my baby girl." Dad said. "your welcome sir." Magnus said. I face palmed and said "Dad that's embarrasing to hear when we are around other people." My dad just shook his head then asked " So Matt are you one of them?" Both Magnus and I looked at each other then back at my dad. "Sir, I dont believe I know what you are talking about?" Magnus said. "Are you a decepticon or and autobot?" My dad said. Shocked us both. What?! "dad?" I asked. 

"Yes I know all about them,so does your mother." dad said. "How dad?" I asked. "I've known since they got here I go undercover from time to time with agent fowler. All I know of his the name of the leader of the autobots, Optimus Prime." My dad said. Oh wow I was just shocked and as I could see so was Magnus.

"so you have known where I have been this entire time everyday after school?" I asked. "yes with the autobots, we knew that you were safe, I was informed that you found out about them and were to be guarded, so I assumed that this is your guardian?" My dad said and asked. "Yes this is Ultra Magnus he's Optimus Second in command." I told my dad. "We'll Ultra Magnus it's good to meet you and I know that you are keeping my daughter safe whether it be from cons or anyone willing to hurt her." My dad said. " Yes sir, I would protect your daughter with everything of my life." Magnus said. This made me smile and my dad also. "Good cause I felt guilty lieing to you guys." I told my dad. "also Miko has an autobot  guardian as well." I told him. "as we figured since she was always gone and never rode in the same vechicle that you did. Ultra Magnus love the choice of the truck by the way." My dad said.

"Thank you sir" Magnus said. "Please call me John, or Mr.Blaze which ever you perfer." My dad said. "Okay Mr.Blaze." Magnus said. "Formal I like him Ella." dad said. I just rolled my eyes. "okay Ella y'all can go now." My dad said. Magnus and I both laughed. I got into Magnus passenger side, then we drove to base. "Well I defiantly wasnt expecting that, do you think Optimus knew who I was when I told him my name?" I asked Magnus. "I dont know Ella but I would like to know why I wasnt told either." Magnus said. We arrived at the base in no time. What I saw is also not what I was expecting. Optimus laying on a medical berth hooked up to machines with some kind of rust on him. I got out of Magnus and ran over to Optimus, I climbed up onto his hand. "Optimus?" I asked. He barely opened his eyes, but managed to say "Ella."

"Ella it isnt wise." Ratchet said. "she is fine Ratchet." Optimus weakly said. "what's wrong with him?" I asked. "Cybonic plague, he was infected on the autobot ship that we went to earlier, it was a death trap set by decepticons." Ratchet said. "is there a cure?" Jack asked. "no cure." Optimus said. Megatron made it." Rachet said. "well what if he got it wouldnt he have a cure for it?" Jack said. "yeah but he's gone." said Rachet. "we may be able to access it from their database , we still curruntly have their location." Ratchet said. "Bumble Bee come with." Arcee said. "Arcee? Quickly." Ratchet said.

Arcee and Bee went throught the ground bridge. "Ratchet.. Were you?" Optimus asked. "Infected? No." Ratchet said back. "If it's here I dont see it." Arcee said through the comm link. "Are you sure? check it again." Ratchet ordered. "I scanned the entire data base." Arcee said. "did you use a redunmeant research?" Ratchet asked. "Dont tell me how to research, you think your the only one who cares about Optimus?" Arcee exclaimed. I heard Bee shoot say "Arcee, Arcee come look at this." "what is it?" Arcee asked frustrated. "It's megatrong, he's alive." Arcee said. "that'st not possible." Ratchet said. "we'll I'm staring right at him. good thing is that megatron isnt extactly staring back. He's critical, hooked up to life support. Time to finish this once and for all." Arcee said. I could hear her blaster's starting up. "No wait dont!." Ratchet said. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." Arcee said. "Megatron may be Optimus only chance for survival." Ratchet said. "what are you talking about?" Arcee asked. "is megatron displaying brainwave attivity?" ratchet asked. "striking hard , his sick min is stil at work." Arcee told Ratchet. "Perfect." Ratchet said. we all looked at him like are you serious? Then he said. "megatron may be the only one who knows the cure. We'll have to go through his brain and find it." Ratchet said.

"Enter Megatrons brain? Ratchet are you out of your fraggin mind?" Arcee said. What does fraggin mean? I'll have to ask Magnus later. "The decepticon labortory should have all you need for a codical physic patch." Ratchet said. "Are you crazy? have you even performed the procedure?" Arcee asked.  "no" Ratchet told her. I was still triying to figure out what fraggin meant when I heard Bee say "I will do it." "you will?" Arcee asked. "are you sure Bumble Bee?" Raph asked. "Bee's the best scout there is." Bulkhead reassured Raph. "Attached Bee to where he wil be able to see into megatron's mind." Ratchet said. Then the screen on the computer popped up and showed us what Bee was seeing. Which was megatron destroying Optimus. It wasnt a site I wanted to see, so I went up to the elevator. Once I reached the top where the landing strip was I sat down by the edge. The sun was shining so bright, but it only felt like it was clouds were clouding the sun and the rain is hitting hard. I hope we dont loose Optimus everyone would be lost without him. I just sat there thinking about everything , life and my life. I dont know how long I sat out there but I was watching the sunset by now. It was beautiful, maybe it's a good thing. They usualy arent colored with blue, pink, and purple. I heard the landing strip open, letting me know someone other than a human was coming up here.

"Ella are you alright you've been up here for hours?" Magnus asked me. "Yeah I just couldnt take it in there, I was too worried about Optimus and waiting around I just couldnt. I had to get away I"m sorry." I told him. "It's alright and Optimus will be okay, we got the cure." Magnus said. I jumped up and smiled up at him. "That's great!" I said. "we had better get you home Ella, I dont want your dad not to like me if I bring you home late." Magnus said. "okay Magnus." I said. We both went down the way he came. Once to the ground, he transformed into his truck and I got into the passenger seat.

"hey Magnus do you like having that holoform?" I asked him. "Yes I do it does come in handed when I need to take care of you or want to hold you , or make sure that your alright." He said while his holoform appeared next to me in the drivers seat. I smiled and blushed when he said want to hold you. Once we arrived at my house I did something that might make or break our friendship. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, then got out quickly. I then patted his hood, went into the house and got some left over dinner, I guess I was late. I'm glad I dont have to hide this big secret anymore. I ate then went up to take a shower.  After my shower I saw I had a text from Magnus:

Magnus-what do you call what you did?

Ella- a kiss (:

Magnus-What does a kiss mean?
Ella- A kiss means that you do it when you care about some one, it can be on the forehead or cheek, or if you care about someone alot and you want to be more than friends you would kiss them on the lips, if you wanted to be intimate with them you would kiss them on the neck.

Magnus-was your kiss friendly or more?

Ella-depends what do you want it to be?

I never got a text back after that. Oh well, so I just went to sleep.Thankfully that Optimus was gonna be okay.