Chapter 10 Out of his head

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

I had looked up what Ella had told me about kisses and she wasnt wrong. I liked when she kissed my cheek maybe next time I can kiss her cheek. I was still kind of nervous about telling her my feelings towards her. That's why I didnt answer to her last text. I hope things wont be weird between us.I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw Ella exit her house. She was wearing what she calls basketball shorts that where black, with a grey shirt but it wasnt like a full shirt and black shoes. She had her hair up with a black headband on with her headphones in her ears. With her ipod strapped to her arm. She also had her back pack with her. "hey Magnus I'm going to run to base from here, you can follow behind or go on ahead of me. I'll just put my bag in the passenger seat." She said while she put her bag in my truck. Then she took off running toward the base. I decided to drive a little infront of her so that I wouldnt be too slow for cars that would be behind me and I would still be able to keep track of Ella.

In my rearview mirror I could see her face, full of glee. She was listening to her music and eventhough she was running she was still moving along with the beat. I'm sure she has the music up loud, her and miko like things loud. Ella isnt always like Miko thought and I was so glad. It didnt take her too long to get on the outisde of the town where its just dirt and dust.

Suddenly I could hear the sound of missiles being shot. I looked to the side and there was Starscream shooting his missiles at Ella. She would never hear them coming, I tried to turn around but there was too many cars on the other side and a car behind me. I honked my horn loud and about 6 times. It didnt seem to faze her as I know she couldnt hear it. What I saw next shocked me.

Ella landed on her hands and flipped over one missiles and dodged another. They barely missed her. I saw her running hard towards me. I looked around for cars, none to be seen. I transformed and I grabbed Ella. I hide her into a rock like cave. "Do not come out until I say." I told her. It was a command but really I was just worried about her safety. She nodded her head that she understood.

I shot my blaster at starscream, nailing him right on his left shoulder, then shot another landing on his leg. "You'll pay for that autobot, I'll be back for your human pet and when I do that's when you'll pay." Starscream yelled then flew off. I walked to where I left Ella, scared that she had disobeyed me. When I reached the rock she was just sitting there with her headphones still in her ear. "are you alright Ella?" I asked her. "yeah I'm fine how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine he didnt even get a hit on me" I said while I smiled. "Hey now your starting to sound like Wheeljack, dont let him catch you saying that he'll never let you live it down." She said. But I knew she liked the way Wheeljack was so if she likes that I can do that. I will do that for her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

Wow I cant believe I dodged those missiles, it was a good thing I paused my music to find a new song or I never would have heard or felt the heat of them. Then I just reacted with reflexes. I wish someone could have got that on video, I would so be youtubing it. If it wasnt a government secret. "Okay so were like a hundred yards from base I"m still going to keep running. Or we can have a race with your holoform?" I said and then asked. His holoform appeared where we stood and ready ourselfs. Hahaha he wants a challenge then he'll get one. "okay from here to the base door on 1, 2, 3, Go!" I said as I took off. I ran as fast as I could. Magnus was just a little bit behind me when the base doors opened and I passed by them with flying colors. I was fixing to stop when Magnus slammed into me, Making me fall from my legs shaking. Thank you cross country and Basketball for making me push myself and excercise. I thought I would land with a thud and my face first into the floor but I landed on something soft yet muscley. I opened my eyes to see Magnus on the gournd, then I blushed because I was laying ontop of him. I looked into his bright blue eyes and smiled. He smiled back.