Chapter 19 One Shall Fall

Ella P.O.V.

This whole day Magnus has been one word answer to me and it's driving me crazy. I asked him if he was okay and he just said yes. well he's a big fat liar liar pants on fire. Jack, Raph, Miko and I are currantly at base searching on the conspiracy site and make sure the bots werent sited. aka. Bee. My brother bot is always getting on that site. It's currantly about 8:30pm., I havent told anyone of my parents being gone yet and I'd like to keep it that way. Magnus would insist in being up in my grill or in my house to be extact. Ratchet wasnt in his room this morning when I came and I wasnt going to ask him while he was busy on the chance he would yell at me so Ive just been waiting on him to talk to me. Which doesnt seem to be happening. Maybe he forgot? I'll just ask later.

One with the scrolling then, "pass" Jack said. "nuh uh" again Jack. "Kid in a costume." Jack. "Balloon." Oh Jack. "Nope" Jack really. "ohp hold, camera sure loves Bee." Jack said finally. "what can you do when your a superstar your popperazzi bait." Miko said. "wait is that Bumble Bee?" Ratchet asked. "on a conspiracy website, where users post pictures of close encounters but we have it under control Ratchet. We just scrub Bee and replace him with." Raph said in which he put a cat in a space suit saying take me to your feeder. "hahaha." Ratchet laughed oh my whales what? I couldnt help it I laughed right along with Ratchet. I wish he would show us more of himself. Miko, Jack and Raph were looking at me like they had Ratchet. "Ratchet actually laughed?" Miko said disbelieveing. Ratchet had a look of nervousness to him and he said "uh" Jack turned towards Optimus where he was looking on the computer and asked "hey Optimus do you want to see something funny?" Optimus didnt even look over by us and said "no."

Arcee passed behind Ratchet and said "dont take it personally Primes are built like that" Well I guess Ultra Magnus must be built like that too cause he has something shoved up his tailpipe. I was looking down when I thought that but when I looked up everyone was staring at me including Optimus. "I said that out loud didnt I?" I asked. Jack and Raph nodded. good thing Magnus wasnt here, he was prob in his room or out for a drive. We hadnt been togather that long and were already in a fight, in which I have no idea what I have done. "never seen Optimus laugh, cry or lose his cool." Bulkhead said. "while Optimus most certainly keeps his emotions in check I have known him far long then any of you and he was different before he was made a prime." Ratchet said. I thought Primes were born?

Raph must have had the same idea I had cause he asked " Optimus wasnt always a prime?" "On cybertron one isnt born into greatness, one has to earn it." Ratchet explained. "so how different? we talkin party animal?" Miko asked. I cant really see Optimus being a party animal. Maybe if he got drunk, wait can they even get drunk? "No, no Optimus was more like.. Jack." Ratchet said. "What? I'm nothing like Optimus." Jack said but got cut off  by Agent fowler coming onto the computer saying "Prime."

Foweler was explainging something I had no idea that he was talking about until a pic came up on the screen of a con on the computers. "Soundwave." Jack said. All I know about is Breakdown, Knockout, Buckethead and Doritoheels.

"Raph can swap that out for you with a funny cat." Miko said. "here's a list of everything he has stolen." Fowler said as he sent us the list. Ratchet started naming off stuff I had never even head of. Fowler contacted us again saying that a military base is under attack. Otpimus and the others were preparing to leave. Magnus then came out of his room without a glance to me. I then called Bee to see if I can go with him and Raph. He agreed and came to get me.

We were traveling to a place to race Raph's little car when Ratchet came on the comm.:Bumble Bee the team may require backup. Their 3 clicks north of your position just north of the highway. If you drop Raph and Ella off at the exit ramp I can send a ground bridge for them."Ratchet said. "I"m sorry guys." Bee said. "It's okay Bee we'll go racing another time." Raph said. "yeah Bee duty calls." I said laughingly.