Chapter 4 ConJob

Ella P.O.V.

I woke up at 8 on today which is sunday, I walk to my closet and put on some jean shorts witha teal blue tank top and then I straighten my hair. I put on my balck and blue nike shoes. Yeah I'm a tennie shoe kind of girl. I grabbed my black nike BP with my phone and wallet in it, then headed downstairs to the kitchen. Miko always seemed to be gone before me, and I know she likes to sleep in. I opened the fridge and saw One last raspherry white tea left. Guess who just got luck? this girl! I took it out and took a drink of it. It tasted good but then it had a sour burn your throat feel to it. Oh well. I walked out of the door and got into the driver seat of Magnus. "good morning Magnus."  I told him. "good morning Ella." He said.

 I took another few drinks of the tea and I started to feel fuzzy. Hmm that's weird maybe it's old? OMG I hope it's not pee! Grody! It cant be that its sweet and taste like Raspberries. Oh well it's still good. I didnt really have much to talk about and I guess Magnus didnt either because we didnt talk the whole way. We arrived at base soon after. "Ive had warmer welcome's from decepticon combat barcades." Someone said on the computer.  "wheeljack?you old con crusher. what are you doing all the way out here? Bulkhead asked. "Bulkhead? That's you? what's with all the security?" this wheeljack said. "The rock were living on is crawling with decepticons. How soon can you get here to even the odds?" bulkhead asked. "sometime tmro if I put the metal to the petal." Wheeljack said. "another bot is coming here. How cool is that ?" Miko said. "Awesome is more like it!." I said. Miko and I fist pumped in the air towards each other.

"wheeljack I know him by reputation only. can you verify his voice print?" Optimus said." He is 100% the real deal Optimus." Bulkheand stated. "we will send you cortaniants to our location, safe journey." Optimus told wheeljack. "see you soon buddy. I'll make sure you get a propper welcome" Bulkhead said.

"so who's the boyfriend? Arcee asked."hahaha me and jackie go way back. We were part of the same war unit. The wreckers." Bulkhead said. Wow someone is happy, are we sure he aint a boyfriend? haha gross. I was done drinking my tea and I felt really funny. I felt like everything was actually really funny. I saw Magnus pinch the bridge of his nose and groan. "what tough guy you afraid Wheeljack is stronger than you huh?" I asked. He looked down at me and said "I was in charge of the wreckers after bulkhead left, Wheeljack was a loose cannon then,I'm sure he still is." He said.

"hey atleast he isnt boring. Be nice to have someone else around here who likes adventure like I." I said. He frowned then. I just shrugged my shoulders. Miko tackled me in a hug but with me feeling fuzzy I fell to the ground and I didnt get back up. I just wanted to lay there. "Ella?" Magnus asked. "who?" I groan out. "hey cranky doc bot I think there is something wrong with Ella." Miko said. I heard heavy foot steps come over towards me. Then I felt a tingle go through my body. "By the allspark!" Ratchet exclaimed. "What is it Ratchet?" Magnus asked worriedly. "She's intoxicated." Ratchet said. "Wait what? She's drunk?" Jack asked. "yes she is." Ratchet said. "Ella why would you do that? Your underage." Jack said. " ah Frag ,It wasnt my fault I only drank the last Raspberry white tea that was in the fridge. I swear I didnt know it had alcohol in it." I told them as I still refused to open my eyes. "Is this the adventure you were talking about?" Magnus asked. "goodness no, never again." I told him. I then felt myself being lifted into the air, then laid down on something. I then opened my eyes to see Ratchet. "Hello doc bot!" I said drunkly. Wow there must have been alot in just that little bottle. Hehe. "Well I guess we'll just have to wait it out then she is sobered up, beware what she says you guys. Drunken words are sober thoughts." Jack said. "Guess what guys?" I said. "what Ella?" Miko asked. "chicken butt, Iv got squirrels in my pants. hahahha" I laughed. Is it gonna end soon?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V