Chapter 16 Partners

Ella P.O.V.

Today is going to be a rough day, Iv got early morning basketball and cross country practice and both after school as well, so I dont think that I will be going to base today. We'll maybe tonight can be board game night with my parents. It's 6:00am right now I have to be at the school at 6:30am but I'll get their early so I can warm up. I already have my basketball gear on, which we can run in except our shoes. I pulled my hair into a fishtail braid and put my black headband on. I put the clothes I was going to wear today in my school bag along with my homework. I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a gatorade and some fruit bars for later. I then ran outside and into Magnus's passenger door. "okay Magnus let's go I got to be at the school at 6:20am for basketball and cross country practice." I told Magnus. "why the rush Ella? It's only 6:15am." Magnus said. "I want to be early so I'm not late and so I can stretch, I dont want to pull a hammy while I'm out here." I told him. Once we were headed to school Magnus asked. "what's a hammy?" hehe. "It's called a hamstring its a muscel in our legs, if we were to pull a muscle it would hurt really bad." I told him."okay I see, then we must get you there early." Magnus said.

We finally pulled up to the school and I said "oh you dont have to pick me up after school today I have basketball and cross country practice after school as we'll so I wont get done till about 7:30pm. You dont have to come and pick me up either I'll just call dad. You go to base." I told him. "I dont want to leave you here unpretected Ella." Magnus said. "hey it will be okay, I'll see you tmro morning." I said as I kissed his dashboard. I hopped out of Magnus with my stuff and headed into the school gym.

Once I got there I put my bag down in the girls locker room, put on my basketball shoes and went out onto the court. I saw my team mates there as we were starting to stretch the coach came out and said "goodmorning Ladies." and all at the same time we all said "goodmorning Coach." Once everyone had done our stretched we started our warm up which encluded shooting at different parts of the court, then blocking each other. Then we started going over basketball plays. Once we finished that we went back into the lockeroom to change to our running shoes. I got mine on quickly and grabbed my ipod and headphones.

We all started at the starting line which was the parking lot of the basketball team. We had to run turn right, then turn right again and run passed the school up a big hill, then back down, com to a stop sign, turn right, stop at a stop sign, turn left go all the way to the stop sign at the end of the street where a daycare sat on the left then turn back and head back to the gym parking lot for the end of it. "okay go on the whistle." Coach said. THen we heard the whistle blow. We all started running, some ran ahead of me and some behind me. I knew how to pace myself but I also know when not to let other pass me for too much ahead. I was the 5th one, it didnt take me too long to become the third one. Once I made it to the hill the other two infront of my stopped to catch their breaths at the hill. I continued to run down the hil. I was now in first. I wasnt running as fast as I could or I would run out of air before I made it back.

I heard my team mates yelling at me to slow down, but really I wasnt running all that fast. I know they wanted to be in first but I was determined to get a better time everytime I ran. I was half down the way to the stop sign by the daycare when my song ended so I decided to change it to a song I knew would get my pace thumping, willing me to push the extra mile after mile.

 I changed the song to Dynamite by Taio Cruz. I then was running faster not fast enough to be a sprint though. As I was passing the stop sign that you have to turn right to run pass the school I saw the others running towards the daycare. I ran the pace I was until I reached the stop sign of the gym parking lot. I had to run as fast as I could and more now if I wanted to get a fast time. I had to make it the gate that was a 100 feet from where I was. I started sprinting, running as fast as I could. Once I passed the gate I slowed down to where I was just now walking around with my hands behind my head managing my heavy breathing. "Nice job Blaze. Do you know where the other girls are?" Coach said and asked. "I imagine they are at the daycare stop sign." I told him. He looked surprised. "when did you get ahead of them?" coach asked. "At the hill they all stopped to rest but I continued down the hill." I told him. "so did you stop at all?" Coach asked. me. "No. why stop when I know I can push myself to where I know I can make it without stopping?' I asked. " very good. you are free to go." Coach said. thank you." I said and went back to the lockeroom to take a shower. Once I got back into the lockeroom, I grabbed my towel and extra clothes. I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes. I think just put on some make up, and scrunched and hair sprayed my hair. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the locker room. I was about to walked out fo the gym when I saw all the other girls walk into the locker room.

I shook my head and headed to my locker. Once at my locker I got out the books I would need and headed off to class as it was about 7:45pm. Once I got to my class I sit down at my desk then pulled out my phone to text mom and dad. I sent a text to both of my parents at eh same time.

Ella-hey mom, dad I have basketball practice till 6:30pm. could one of yall pick me up Magnus has a misson today. And I was wondering if we could have family game night tonight we havent had one in a while. pulease.?(:

Dad-I'll pick you up princess. and of course You and I will stop by and get some pizza and cokes on the way home.(:

Mom- sounds good to me see you both tonight.(:

Sweet! I cant wait. School passed by pretty quick. Thankfully. Now off to basketball practice. I arrived at the gym then I changed back into my basketball clothes. Once I got my hair up into a high pony with my black head band I was out of the court stretching again. Then everyone was stretching. We ran 10 laps with me infront again. I'm the other girls think I'm gloating, but I'm not. I just want to push myself way passed my limits. I mean they say the skys the limit , but why are their footprints on the moon? Or in this case Cybertronians?
After we ran we played against each on defensive and switched it up to offence. Sure I liked to score as much as everyone but I love to play defense. Some of the other girls think I'm imidating somtimes. hehe they scared. Our coach blew the whistle and told us that practice was over. We all went to the lockeroom. My team mates didnt have a problem with me, and sometimes I hung out with them but not like Miko. Or Jack and Raph now. I kept my basketball clothes on just switching my shoes. I would bring more clothes tmro.I grabbed my bag and went out to see my dad waiting in the gym parking lot. I opened the door and sat in the seats. "well this is different Magnus usually opens his door for me. " I said. "yes well princess I can do that for you if you want?" Dad said. "No dad that's fine." I told him. On the way home we stoppedd by the pizza place and got one suprremme pizza andgarlic cheese pizza. Once we got home we all ate, then got out the board games which included Uno, clue, and trouble. I love all of those. Miko thought we all cheated on Uno. It was so fun.

"okay dude I dont mean to be rude but you reak." Miko said to me. I then smelled myself. Ugh I did. "okay I have had so much fun tonight, well have to do this every monday. I'm going to take a shower since I rank, and then I"m going to bed. goodnight everyone." I said. Mom, Dad, and Miko said "goodnight " all at the same time. I walked up stairs to my room and then got out my jammies and head into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed all the grim and sweat off me. Once out the shower I put on my undergarments and my jammies. then I hopped into bed. I turned my radio on softly so that I could listen to it while I wandered off to sleep. The song let her go by passenger came on and it was so soft it sent me off to dreamland.