Chapter 20 One shall fall part 1

Ratchet P.O.V.

It's been 10mins since Ella has passed and left us. I cant believe that didnt work. I cant believe I didnt get to talk to her and tell her why I"m always so grumpy and how sorry I was for always being so grumpy. I couldnt fix Bumble Bee's voicebox and I couldnt fix Ella, I'm such a failure. I saw the other's leaking lubracants from their eyes and I couldnt help but let some stray ones roll down my faceplate. "A-Arcee what is a sweetspark?" I heard Miko ask. "It's what mech's call the ones that they love." Arcee whispered. "why did Ultra Magnus say that about Ella." Miko asked again. "Because we were togather, dating you might say." Ultra Magnus  said quietly. I had a hunch that they were, there was a reason the commander was being way over protective of Ella. "R-Ratchet what are we going to do what about her parents. They dont know their away for a week." Miko asked. If I had known that Miko and Ella were staying alone for a week I would have had them sleep here.

I was sitting down with my helm in my servo's when I heard a beeping. I looked up and over by Ella's body. Her heart moniter was going off, I quickly got up and over to her and scanned her. She was breathing normally and her heart was fine. "Nurse Darby please come over here and check her please." I asked. She and the others besides the commander came over to her. "She's stablizing too, she's fine." Nurse Darby comfirmed. Everyone in the room were glad. I walked over to where the commander was sitting, I tapped him on the shoulder and spoke" Commander Ella is alive and she is going to be fine." Ultra Magnus looked up with tear stained faceplate as the humans would say and got up and over to Ella. "Oh my sweet Ella, you came back, you came back to me. Thank you primus."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I felt like I was in a dream like state except the dream I was dreaming was nothing of this world. I saw what looked like rocks but were actually metal. Then I heard my name being called, when I saw 13 cybertronian's but only they glowed. "am I dead? are you god?" I asked. "welcome little one, you were dead for 10mins and we are what humans would think of as gods. We are the thirteen primes. I am primus and we have been watching you. you are trustworthy and strong and we like to grant you two gifts. One now and another later when it will be needed. The first gift that you will be given is a spark instead of a heart, your body will be filled with our life blood energon instead of the red blood that you would have. It will allow you to spark bond with one of our children if you wish. and seeing as we have seen you eat human food , you will still be able to eat that as long as you have one energon cube each day. You may talk with Ratchet or Optimus that you have spoken to us. The others may know if you want to spark bond with one of them, or when the second gift comes to pass.

I was just in awe that I was standing infront of them right now. "I'm honored to be standing here infront of you all and honored to receive your gifts. Thank you so much but are you sure that I am worthy?" I asked. "Indeed and that just proves it so. You must return now little one everyone is worried about you. We will be watching you and will be in contact." I nodded.Then it was like a bright light spread everywhere and they were gone and I was faded from the dream world.

I opened my eyes slowly but then shut them cause it was too bright in here. I then opened them again to see that all the bots staring at me, with Jack, Miko and Raph. Raph was laying on a gurny just as I was and we were on either side of Optimus. Optimus looked about as bad as we did or worse I couldnt tell what I really looked like. "oh Ella thank primus you are alive and well." Magnus said. "It's good to know your speaking to me." I laughed but it hurt. "Ella I"m so sorrry I was mad cause you and Bee went goofing off when you should have been backat bvase to wait on us, on me. i"m so sorry." Magnus said. "It's okay I forgave you when Bee, Raph and I got hit." I said. I turned towards Optimus and Ratchet and said "Ratchet, Optimus I have to talk to you later." They both nodded.