Chapter 14 Metal Attraction

Ella P.O.V.

Today was better then it has been, knowing that I will always have my grandma with me wherever I am.Thankfully today was saturday and I didnt have to deal school besides the two days of homework I have. The teacher's told my parents I could as long as I want to finish it. Knowing me I'll have it done before monday. It's time to go back to base. I into the bathroom and straighten my hair and put on a little make up. I walked over to my closet, got out a pair of jeans and put them on with a black tank top with a grey sparkle tank top to go over it, also my blue and black high top DC's. I grabbed my back pack with extra clothes just in case, my phone and wallet. I walked out of my room and hit Miko's door with my flattened hand and said "hurry up Miko Magnus and I are going to be you to bed if you dont hurry up, I know your in there." I heard shuffling and then she said "no way dude I"m about to walk out the door." haha yeah right. "No your not Miko your still in bed, see ya on the road..if you can catch us or keep up." I told her as I walked down stair. I walked out the door and into Magnus's passenger door.

"Goodmorning Ella how are you doing?" Magnus asked me. "I"m doing better Magnus how are you?" I asked. "I'm good I was just worried about you. I had never seen you leaked lubercant out of your optics." Magnus said. "Oh Magnus its called tears or crying. It only happens in times of sadness." I told him. "oh I see. I do not like when you do this crying, it makes me feel like I cant do anything to help you." Magnus said. "It's okay I'm just glad that you stayed with me and comforted me, that's all you could do and all that I needed." I told him. "we'll then your welcome." Magnus said. Once we arrived at base I saw that Jack and Arcee were already there. Psh. Early Birds. Ratchet was doing something on the computer as always.  I didnt see Optimus though. Once I hopped out, Magnus transformed. H-O-T! Hot!

"Arcee, Ultra Magnus, a vechiclure form is approaching." Ratchet said. We all focused on the huge computer screen. "Decepticon?" Arcee asked. As the car became more focused on the screen Jack huffed and said "mom". "Again?" Arcee asked amused. "she worries." Jack stated.  As we all saw Jack's mom June pull up she gets out of the car and says "Hi Hunny." to Jack. "um Hi." Jack says and June gives him a hug. "I finished my shift early at the hospital so I thought I would swing by. good to see you again doctor." June says to Jack and turned and said to Ratchet. Ratchet just nodded his head in her direction. "Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Ella." She always says to us. Magnus and Arcee nodded while I just waved. "So where is Optimus?" June asked. huh I wonder why? "On a scouting mission with Bumble Bee. Sorry to disappoint." Ratchet told her. "and I wore heels and everything." June said. OMG. did she just? Oh no she didnt. I looked up at Magnus who had the expression of 'hey your dating a autobot why cant she?'. I guess he does have me there. "Mom?!" Jack exclaimed.

"That's odd, that's an extreme magnetic flux for any planet." Ratchet said. None of us said anything as to we just thought Ratchet was talking to himself again. Then I saw Bulkhead drive in with Miko and Raph in two. I saw them get out laughing and saying "Did you see him on that last turn? Bulkhead is an animal." Miko said. As her and Raph did this monster claw like thing. Then I saw them stop as they say June. I saw Miko's lips moving but I couldnt hear a word she said. "so miko you decided to show up and except that the second biggest bot here beat your tail pipe to base?" I asked her. "hey we werent racing we had to pick up Raph, but next time game on!" Miko said. I just laughed. "dont worry misses Darby we were wearing seatbelts." Raph told June. "I'm sure you were Raphael, Hi Miko how's school going?" June asked Miko. "Why? what did you hear?" Miko asked getting all scared. "Let's do this thing Jack. " Arcee said to Jack. "what thing?can I help?" I aksed. "Sure why not." Arcee said. I fist pumped into the air, following Arcee. Magnus still just stood there. "But I just got here I brought sandwhiches." June said to Jack. "Ooh Sanwhiches can I have one?" Miko asked. Both June and Jack ignored her. "uh look mom I really need to help Arcee update her tracking system." Jack told his mom. "we'll just be careful." June said. "There's nothing to be carful about. It's a routine diganostic." Arcee said.