Chapter 7 Speed Metal

Ella P.O.V.

Today was like any other day I got up and did my normal's and went to school. Magnus said that Arcee would be taking me to base today since he would be searching for energon today. School just got out and Both Jack and I got onto Arcee. "Darby, Blaze!" oh great it's Vince again. "Look Vince I'm really not in the mood for kicking your sorry can today." I told him. He was steaming. He got into his car and drove off. Acree was at a stop light when Vince pulled up and said "So let's settled this in a race, but I bet you cant up with that ugly scooter." Vince said. Vince drive off then. "Arcee your not gonna let him dis you like that are you?" I asked. "It's aganist the rules but that's personal." Arcee said before driving passed Vince.

"okay first past that wins." Vince said pointed to a hug castus infront of us. a girl named Sierra that I could tell Jack liked said "1, 2, 3, and go". Vince raced passed us. Arcee falling behind. "uh Arcee the point of the race is to win." Jack said. "Jack when you win you want it to really sink in." Acree said before she sped up and raced on way passed Vince. She even reared up to where she was racing on her back wheel. Awesome! We left Vince in the dust and through entrance of the base. We both got off and let Arcee transform. "this was a one time deal, no telling anyone about this, especially Optimus." she said. "what are you talking about?" Jack said. "what he said." I said. "extactly." she said.

"dude y'all totally beat that bully." Miko said. "Miko how'd you find out?" Jack asked. "your serious?" Miko said. "you cant tell anyone especially Optimus." I told her. and at that time I saw Raph too. He nodded his head. I walked over to bee and tapped on his pede. He looked down at me and said "Hi Ella." I smiled and said "hey you wanna go for a drive?" I asked. He whirled and said "Heck yeah!." He transformed and I aked Raph" hey you want to go for a drive?" "no y'all go ahead I have homework to do." Raph said. "okay see you later."

I hoped into the driver seat of Bee's car. So awesome I Love his car. I can't wait to see what vechicle that Wheeljack chooses. It will prob awesome. We drive out of the base and get on a dire road where no cars were passing. "Hey bee can I drive?" I asked. I was fixing to show him my driving skills. Surely it will be easy to drift in his car. Like a go kart right?haha. "Sure." Bee said. "Okay dont freak out but what ever you do dont take control." I told him. "o..okay" Bee said nervously. "Do you trust me?" I asked. "yes" Bee said.

I grabbed his steering wheel and pressed all the way down on the gas. The car sped forward as fast as it would go making dust fly everywhere. I saw that Bee had an emergency break, this is going to be so great. I kept my foot on the gas pedal then I turned the wheel to the left and lightly pressed on the brake and pulled the emgergency break and drifted in a circles doing a donut. Then I put the emergency brake back to where it was.I pressed on the brake to where we stopped. Dust flew all around us like a tornado.

"whoa how'd you learn how to do that?" Bee asked. "a movie called toyko drift which what I was doing, we'll watch it sometime you'll like it. I practice using go karts." I told him. But that was by far the best ever. First time using a car. "awesome!" Bee said. "hey kidd what were you doing there? That was pretty cool as the human kids say." a voice I know as Wheeljack said.

I rolled down Bee's window and say "Hey Wheeljack! Nice car. When did  you get back?" I asked. "Hey kid , just today and thanks scanning this car before heading off to base." Wheeljack said. "Ella did that what do you call it Ella?" Bee asked. "It's called drifting and a donut." I said. "we'll maybe you can teach me how to do that?" Wheeljack asked. "It would be an honor to teach a wrecker like yourself!" I said. "let's get back to base to see what the other's are doing." Bee said. "yeah okay but this was so fun!." I said. "Next time kid I'll take you and you can drive me." Wheeljack said. I couldnt help it I laughed. "what's so funny?" Wheeljack asked confused. "It just sounded dirty the way you said it like you wanted us to um...interface." I said. "us what?!" Wheeljack said. "yeah when you say it like that it's human humor to us like if something sounds dirty we'll say that's what he said or she said. It's pretty funny." I told him. He just humphed. We drove back to the base. Magnus still wasnt back. Ratchet, Arcee, or Optimus must be in there rooms. "Jackie!" Bulkhead yelled and hugged Wheeljack. "watch the paintjob, I just scanned a car." Wheeljack said. "hey Raph can I borrow Bumble Bee for a few hours?" Jack asked. "Ella you have to come to." Jack said. "Jack you know racing is aganist the rules what if Optimus found out." Raph said. "But they have to beat the bully again." Miko said. Raph still wasnt convinced. "and get the girl." Miko added.