Chapter 18 Stronger, Faster

Ulra Magnus P.O.V.

So far it had been a good day, Ella and I were laying down on my berth watching one of these movies she likes so much known as the fast and the furious. I have to say so far I really enjoying watching it. Who knew other vechicles besides us could do that. We'll I dont know if I can do all that. I overheard Bumble Bee telling Bulkhead how Ella did some crazy moves that would do these movies proud. I'd like to see this. I know I shouldnt but I scanned Ella's body even though she was laying aganist my chastis. Her adreneline levels were high. I wonder why. I got my answer as soon as she said "oh man that's so rad, I want to ramp off something." I did something that I had seen Ella do, I shook my head and smiled. Then I got commed. .:Commander to the main entrance, energon is on the move:. Ratchet commed me. .:yes doctor:. I looked down to see Ella so engrossed in the movie, i didnt want to disturb her or move her but I had to get up. "Ella, I dont want to leave but energon is on the move." I told her. She looked up at me and nodded. I gently grabbed her in my servo and then placed her on the ground. We both walked out of my berth room togather. I walked infront that way as I wouldnt step on her. As if I would, but just as a precaution.

Once we entered the room I could see the others and Raph all staring up at the computer screen. "Autobots-" Optimus began to say but Ratchet interupted him. "Optimus if one of you comes back injured, well our engergon reserved are nearly completed." "Understood, operate the ground bridge." Optimus told Ratchet. "Autobots roll out." Optimus said. I glanced down at Ella and smiled. She smiled back and then I transformed into my semi truck mode driving towaeds and through the ground bridge.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I was enjoying watchin the fast and th furious with Magnus, but then he had a misson to go on. I watched them go through the ground bridge, then I heard Ratchet sigh. I turned towards him and he said "sometimes I wish I could do more." He already does do more, he's the sciencetist and the medic. I watched him get his idea face and walk off towards the med bay. Raph and I must have had the same idea because we were soon following him. Once we arrived at the medbay we saw Ratchet falling. "RATCHET!" Raph and I both yelled. We ran over to Ratchet it. Raph was besides Ratchet's head while I climbed ontop of him. I was on his chest and was tapping on him and saying "Ratchet." Over and over again.

"wake up Ratchet." Raph said. I started to see Ratchet open his eyes. "uh how is it that such small being's can be so loud." Ratchet complained as he was starting to get up. I started sliding down his chest to land on his leg and then down to the ground with an 'oof'. I landed on my rear and boy did it smart. "uh thank's for the catch Ratchet, and you should be grateful that we care about you and your well being, even if you dont care about us." I told him as I stood up and walked out. I thought I heard Ratchet say "Ella." But I couldnt be certain , so I just walked into the main part of the base and started playing the racing game that Raph and Jack usually play.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ratchet P.O.V.

I wasnt really paying attention when I let Ella slide off of me. I yelled her name as she walked out of them room. I didnt think really any of them cared about me since I wasnt all that nice to them anyways. I will try to not be so annoyed with them. After insert the synthetic energon into my system's I felt fine, well more than fine I felt fantastic. "are you hurt? you fell." Raphael said. "I'm fine, more than fine. I'm- energy is up 30% haha. any word from the others?" I asked. Raphael shook his head.  We both walked towards the main entrance, I saw Ella sitting on the couch playing an obnoxious game. I will make a note to apologize to her later. A beep went off and i check on my arm to see that Arcee's energon was low." She's hurt. man the ground bridge." I told Rapheal.