Chapter 15 Rock Bottom

Ella P.O.V.

Okay Seriously this is boring. Jack, Miko and I are sitting outside a mineing cave while Magnus, Arcee and Bulkhead search the cave. "were supposed to be at a rock concert, but all I see is rock." Miko said. "relax Miko, the show doesnt start for two hours." Jack told her. Miko wanted me to go with her but she knows I dont like slashmonkey. "do you know how long Ive wanted to see slash monkey? forever! and its there only us show." Miko exclaimed to Jack. I just shook my as I saw Bulkhead, Arcee and Magnus coming out of the cave. "But I'm getting a signal, it's faint but it's defiantly engeron." Bulkhead said. "I did not see anything in the cave are you sure the scanner isnt faulty?" Magnus asked. "Whoa." Miko and I said at the same time. I was dieing to see what the cave looked like inside and I guess Miko was too. So we both got down and ran past the bots into the cave.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

There was no engeron in the cave that I could see, even if the scanner says. "uh guys?" Jack said. We all looked at him, then he pointed towards the cave. We all looked and saw Miko and Ella going down in it. "She went in unbelieveable." Arcee said. "really?have you met them?" Jack said. I shook my helm while Bulkhead huffed. "miko, get back here." Bulkhead said. "Ella you get back here as we'll, I dont need your dad whipping my tailpipe for losing you in the dark." I said. she didnt turn around to me, only turned the corner.  I followed after her as did Bulkhead after Miko. "Ella?" I called out. "This is so cool!" I heard and saw Miko say. "Miko where is Ella?" I asked. "oh she's right behind me right Ella?" she said. "Totally dude." I heard Ella say. She then walked passed Miko, with Bulhead not to far behind her. "Now this would make an awesome rehersal place." Miko said. "I know it would make such an echo especially if we were to sing." Ella said. "dude I dont sing, that's your thing I just rock out." Miko told Ella. "hello? helloooo cleavlend." Miko yelled. It echoed around the cave.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

Well if Miko is going to yell I guess I can sing a littl

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

After I was done I had two ses of Optics and one pair of eyes staring back at me. Indeed the cave made it echo. It sounded really pretty. "dude I will never get over the fact that your sing like a rockstar." Miko said. "ah it's nothing." I said. "what?" Miko said. I just lightly pushed her and said "shut up." She pushed me back and said. "shut dont go up." "nice one that's usually my line." I said. "Arcee I found something." I heard Bulkhead say. "well were here, Ratchet is gonna want a sample." Bulkhead said as he transformed his hand into a spike ball looking thing. Then started hitting the cave wall. Miko and I were just standing there when the cave wall began to shake with rocks falling everywhere. There was a huge rock and it was falling where Miko and I were standing. We tried to move out of the way, it was going to land right on us and smoosh us. Then Magnus pushed the rock out away from us and hovered over me while Bulkhead hovered over Miko so no rocks when hit us.

Once the falling rocks stopped I stood up and coughed dusting myself off. "Miko?Magnus?Bulkhead?" I asked. "here." Miko said. I saw here a few feet from me. Then two rough "here's" "did I do that?" bulkhead asked. "dont think so." Miko said. "you okay?" Bulkhead asked. "Ella are you alright?" Magnus asked me. "yes are you okay?" I looked up at him but him and bulkhead were holding up a huge bunch of rocks. "oh snap." I said. "Its okay I'll be alright." Magnus said. "what about you?" I heard Miko ask. "peachy." Bulkhead said. "whoa" Miko said. "dont worry Miko, Ella, we got this under control." Bulkhead ressured us. "What do you think caused the cavein?" Miko said. "dont know, I just hope Arcee and Jack are safe cause we could really use their help to get out of here." Bulkhead said. "cmon Miko let's move these rocks and see if we cant get out to get help." I said. Miko said "just keep raising that roof we'll get you guys out of here." So we went to move the rocks.