Chapter 21 One Shall Fall Part 2

Ella P.O.V.

True to Ratchet's word he had be up at 6am. I could just wring his neck right now. He had us up at the butt crack of dawn. Doesnt he know teenagers like to sleep.  Here I was layind down on the same guerny that I was yesterday with Ratchet about to stick a human side needle in my arm. "Ratchet why do we have to be up this early? and can I go back to sleep while you do this?" I asked. "No you may not, I dont want you to rip off the needle in your arm in your sleep.Let's talk more about sparkmates and spark bonding." Ratchet said. "Really?Now?" I asked. "Yes now that you can sparkbond we have to talk about this just in case you decided to in the near future." Ratchet said. "okay hit me with it doc." I said. He huffed with the doc name. "Right so you know that when a sparkmate feels them pulling them towards each other and well now youll feel the pull now too if your sparkmate is calling for you. When you spark bond it's when both partners open their chestis open to reveal their sparks and then they stick there sparks together. After that it's up to you when you are ready to interface. I will show you images of our how would you say it." Ratchet said. "your private parts?" I asked. "yes. We will start the images. have you ever seen a human males spike?" Ratchet asked. "uh no Ratchet." I said. My cheeks burning red.

I saw a femme interfacing unit and how it works and everything it was basically just like ours but made of metal. It was below their armor. which is called their protoform. "Alright now spike time." Ratchet said like it was no big deal. "what I saw next is what I saw in health class as the male privates only huge and just huge. "How would that work if I were to sparkbond to someone right now, and if we wanted to interface. that huge thing would kill me Ratchet. Do you have one of those that big?" I said and I asked. "Oh I cant believe I just asked that." I said to myself mostly. "Well uh I um I have one and were not going to discuss my size. Since now we have holoforms it would work the same way they would still be able to feel the pleasure just not as much as it would be if you were a cybertronian." Ratchet said.

wow this is alot to take in. I know I am not ready to have sex I"m only a teenager, which I know some teens have sex as early as 13. That's just weird. I would like to wait until I"m 17 or 18 to have sex. THe only one I can picture myself having sex with or being with is Magnus forever. I feel if something is pulling me towards him and only him. Could it be? My spark is calling for Magnus? I have to be sure and see if his spark is pulling towards me.

Ratchet removed the needle out of my arm and put a small bandaide over it.Then he handed me this glowing blue cube and said "here drink this, youll need it if you want to eat normal food as you said and if you want to live." I looked at it. It kind of reminded me of a blue slushy. "what is it?"I asked. "it's an energon cube, you must drink it. All of it no matter the taste. Go on now." He said. "uh okay bottoms up." I said as I started to drink it. It felt like I was drinking a slushy but the taste it tasted like oil and then it was kind of sweet tasting. I drank it all the nothing was left and handed the cube back to Ratchet. "so how did it taste?" He asked. "It has a oil taste to it but it was also somewhat sweet, it reminded me of drinking a slushy." I said. "what's a slushy?" He asked. "It's a ice cold drink with different flavors with ice in it." I told him. He nodded.

Once I stood up I felt as if I had just felt so much stronger. Weird. "You are free to go Ella. I suggest you get ready for school." Ratchet said. I waved to him bye and off to Ratchet's room where my stuff was put. I used the shower in there, then dried off. I then put on some skinny jeans, with my high top DC's, then a blue flowing top. I grabbed my packback and my phone. I walked out of Ratchet's room and towards Magnus's room. I looked at my phone and found that it was about 7:20am. I better go wake up Magnus and head off to school. I decided to text Miko to wake her up. I didnt feel like walking all the way down the hall to Bulkhead's room.