Chapter 22 One Shall Fall Part 3

Ella P.O.V

It was currantly storming right now outside of the base.I dont like storms I love it when it rained just no lighting or thunder, or tornado's. We were listening to the weather man talk about the weather. June turned towards us when the tv cut off and said "so who wants to play a game?" We just looked away. "that tears it."Agent F said. "Where are you going?"June asked him. "I just cant sit on my hands while the world spins out of control." he said. "and what extactly is it that you intend to do?"Ratchet asked. "anything hook up with my boys at the pentagon, they would know how to bury that monster for good." Agent F said. "In the events that Optimus cant." Ratchet said. "dont you mean Optimus and Megatron?" Agent F said. "No one is exstatic about this situation myself included. But with Optimus and Megatron together again well be able to." Ratchet said.

"wait again?" Jack asked. I was wondering too.Like seriously he would be friends with the likes of him?"Megatron was an autobot?" Raph asked. "Optimus was a con?" Miko asked. "No on either count, but there was a time back on cybertron back in the twilight time in the golden age when Optimus and Megatron were not sworn enimes.Do you recall when I mentioned that Optimus wasnt always a prime?" Ratchet said and asked. "well he wasnt always Optimus either. He was a clerk in the Iicon hall of records named Orion Pax. But he grew to know more about Cybertons past and grew concern about some places, and any qualtiy among the masses. He was inspired by the words of a gladiator. One who had named himself after the 13 orginal primes. Megatronus. Megatronus vowed to challenge cybertons leadership and demand that all cybertonians be treated as equals. the galdiator quickly gathered a follower, soundwave cheif among them. Orion began corrorsponding with Megatronus, he came to be a momentor to him. As Megatronus left the arena for the gladitorial he saw fit to shorten his name. Before long Megatron appeared before the high counsil to propose his vision for the just society. and it was here that he began to reveal his true colors. Proclaiming to throw the old guard out of order. and arrogantly demanding to be name the next prime. But Orion did not believe in violence to achieving justice. So the guard and the counsil were moved with Orions words since life on cybertron before the golden age stood someone worthy of being a prime. But that honor could only be achieved by earning the matrix of leadership. His ambitions swarted, megatron's then severed all ties with Orion and the counsil. and came to wage war on all who opposed him and his growing army of which he named decepticons. He vowed to claimt the matrix for himself wherever it might lie. In time warfair consumed cybertron poising the planet into it's core. Orion journeyed there hoping to reverse the effects and found himself before the spark of our very life given. Primus himself, primus sensed a honor in Orion and gave him the matrix, it was thus that is how a surprised and humble Orion came to be Optimus Prime the last of the primes."Ratchet told us the story of Optimus. I was honored myself just hearing about this.

"So what's to stop Megatron from taking the matrix for himself this time around?" Jack asked. "ONly his greater desire to safe this planet is beyond me but his word cant be trusted." Ratchet said. "Comunications are down, they dont seem to be affected but weve lost their signal." Ratchet said. I hope their okay. "Doesnt that mean?" Raph asked. "Usually but a more likely explaination would be the severe electrocmantics messing with the connections. " Ratchet replied.

"So if we cant track them then they cant contact us." Raph said. "Then how are we gonna know when their ready for pick up?" Miko asked.

Ratchet then looked over at me and said" We will just find a way." why was he looking at me? wait I can cantact Magnus through our bond, but I didnt even tell Ratchet. I just nodded my head.

Then Ratchet turned to Jack who was hitting something against the rail and said "where did you get that?" "Optimus, I honestly dont know why he gave me that power to the groundbridge supply." Jack said. "Jack there is no key to the groundbridge."Ratchet told him. "well then what is this?" Jack asked. "That is the key to vector sigma." Ratchet replied. "the what?" Jack asked astounded. "you are holding cybertrons most important relics." Ratchet said. Jack started to hand it to Ratchet and said "I-I shouldnt have this."

Ratchet moved back a little from jack and said "Optimus entrusted it to you Jack" "But it doenst make any sense but why?" Jack asked maybe even to himself. "Because he doesnt plan on coming back." Ratchet said. "what? why?!" I asked.

Ratchet didnt answer me back. So I decided to check and see how they were.

[Magnus how are you and everyone else doing?]

[were almost there, are you alright?]

[just worried, dont let Optimus do anything drastic please. He doesnt think he'll be coming back. Communications are down so contact me through the bond and I will tell Ratchet. Although how he knew that we were bonded is beyond me.]

[I wont sweetspark, okay I will. Ratchet isnt as senile as you think I"m sure he found out.]

[okay I'll let you consentrate.I Love you Magnus.]

[I Love you Ella.]

All of a sudden the base started to shake, shake so much that it moved us. "Earthquake take cover." Agent F said. Then Ratchet covered Jack, Raph, Miko and I with his arms and body. Then it just stopped, Ratchet moved back from us and then June said "It could be after shocks."

There was abeep on the computer, "Do you think?" Jack asked. "I do." Ratchet said. THen all th bots signals came on the screen. "YES!!" Everyone yelled well except Ratchet. I guess I didnt have to tell them what Magnus said after all.

"Ratchet we-we need a groundbridge." Arcee said hesitantly. Ratchet started it up as we waited for them to come through. I could tell something was wrong by the way she said that.

They all walked in one by one, all except Optimus. Jack and Miko ran towards the others. I waited back until Magnus came and gently picked me up and held him close to him. We didnt say anything but we knew what each other was feeling.

"Arcee?" Jack asked. "I was worried Bulk."Miko said. "You alright bee?" Raph asked. "and Optimus is he?" Ratchet started. "Dead?no. "Arcee explained. "but he looked right at us without recongizing us. Didnt even know his own name." Bulkhead said. "When Optimus sacrificed the matrix of leadership he lost not just the power of the primes but he lost his own memories." Ratchet said to everyone. So now Optimus is with the cons? with Megatron? Not good.

To be continued.

I will be breaking down the 3 season into 3 books, due to the fact I dont know how many chapters wattpad will allow. Also I dont know how long it will take me to update with chapters to the second season also due to the fact that transformers prime and all other tranformers will be removed from netflix on Feb 2nd 2015 ):  The book for the second season will be called "Hearts of steele" So be on the look out for it. Thank you for the likes, readers and comments. (: