Chapter 13 Crisscross

Ella P.O.V.

I woke the way I went to sleep in Magnus's arms on his chest. I looked up to see her was still asleep. So I did something Ive been dieing to do since he got his holoform. I gently lifted up his shirt and slid my fingers down his washboard abs. So hot I couldnt help but stroke them up and down. I was still playing with his abs when I hear "Ella what are you doing?" "oh you know just touching your hot body." I told Magnus. He laughed and oh what a laugh it was I loved it. "oh I see." He said. I got up and got around fixed my hair and make and put on my black dress. Today was my grandmas funneral. It will be short though she wanted her ashes to be scattered across the winds. Once I was ready Magnus and I headed down stairs. I rode with my parents while Magnus drove behind us.

The funneral was done in no time, My mom gave me the honor of scattering grandma's ashes across the winds. Mom siad that she would have wanted me to. So I did. Afterwards we headed back home where all of our family gathered and brought food. I didnt all of our family in our house after the funeral eventhough I loved them I just felt drained. Magnus stayed outside the whole time but he texted me throughout the day. I'm surprised the team didnt need Magnus, he wouldnt have gone without me anyways though. I hope everything is going good. I havent talked to anyone besides Magnus in the past two days. Ive talked to my parents some. Miko stayed in her room for the most part but she knew why.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I had contacted base to see what was going on but no one had answered, not even Ratchet. Hmm. .:Ultra Magnus to Optimus Prime:. .:Ultra Magnus yes is something wrong we have not heard from you since two days ago:. .:Ella had a loss in her family I have been here with her the whole time. why isnt anyone answering at base?:. .:Jack's mother had been kidnapped by M.E.C.H so we will be returning shortly. We are all fine. Stay as you are Ultra Magnus:. .:I am glad you all are safe as the humans as well does this mean that Jacks mom knows about us now?:. .:yes:. was all I got back from Optimus. I turned off my comme link then and just relaxed while people came out of the Blaze house. I decided to text Ella. It was about 9:00pm now.

Magnus- how are you Ella?

Ella-Better I'm just about to go to bed I'm so tired

Magnus- good night my Ella

Ella- Goodnight Magnus.

I smiled and then settled myself down for some recharge thinking about my Ella.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I know its short but I couldnt think of anything to write sorry next chapter will be better (: