Chapter 12 Operation: Breakdown

Ella P.O.V.

I had decided today was going to be a good day after Magnus and I's kiss last night. Until my dad came and told me that my Grandma had passed away early this morning from a heart attack in her sleep. They couldnt help her or safe her. I havent been to see her in 2weeks since I met the autobots. I used to see her almost every day until I met the autobots. Its all my fault I should have went and seen her. She was like my best friend. I cant believe I hadnt gone to see her. What's wrong with me? I ignored all the texts that I got from my friends, the calls, and even Magnus. I just layed in bed all day with only the memories of Grandma and I's times togather. With only my tears to comfort me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I had tried to contact Ella through text and phone calls. I asked Miko to call as well. Ella didnt come out for school or anything. I was worried. I saw that her parents were home. I decided to let my holoform appear, I then walked up to the front door of their home. I knocked on the door like I saw Ella do when she forgot her key. Then Mr.Blaze opened the door and said "Hello Ultra Magnus, how are you?" "I'm fine, how is Ella Ive tried to text and call her, but no answer. I'm worried." I told Mr.Blaze. " Ella is fine physically, but Emotionally she's unstable. Her grandma, her moms mom died early this morning. She wont talk to us and she hasnt eaten all day." Mr.Blaze told me. Oh Ella. "Would it be okay if I see her?" I asked. I hoped that he said yes. I was dieing to see her. "you can try, please take this sanwhich up her and try and get her to eat please." Mr. Blaze said. I nodded as he handed me the plate with food on it. I headed up the stairs to Ella's room that had her name on it. I opend her door to find her sitting at this weird desk with black and white on it. I set the plate down quietly on he nightstand so not to disturb her. Then she started to play and sing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I had layed in bed all day asided from getting up to go to the bathroom. My pilliows had become wet with all of my tears. So I decided to get up and express the way I was feeling instead of pileing all the guilt on myself. My grandma wouldnt want that for me so I got up and sat at my piano and started to play and sing "Grandma's song by Alan Jackson."

Why did she have to go?

I just dont know why

Things happen half the time

without reason without rhyme

lovely sweet woman

daughter wife and mother

makes no sense to me

I just have to believe

she flew up to heaven on wings of angels

by the clouds and starsand passed when no one see's

and she walks with jesus and the loved ones waiting

and I know shes smiling

saying dont worry about me

loved one she left behind

just trying to survive

and understand the why

feeling so lost inside

anger shot striaght to god

then asking for his love

empty with disbelief