Chapter 6 Deus Ex Machina

Ella P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slammed it off with it also hitting the floor.  Thank goodness I feel better today but I'm def not in the mood to be messed around with. I walked into my bathroom and striaghten my hair and put make up on. I walked to my closet and put on some regular blue jeans, a red fitted shirt and my grey pumas. I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and got out some bottle orange juice and two fruit bars. "Miko let's go girl, I know your up there!." I yelled up. I knew she was up there from her slashmonkey going off. I shook my head and went out the door. I walked over to Magnus and climbed into the passenger seat. "good morning Manus."

"Good morning Ella." Magnus said. We drove to school not really talking about anything. We pulled up at school and I got out and waved bye to Magnus. I had just walked up the steps when I saw Vince the school bully push Raph onto the ground. Someone has to give him a taste of his own medicine, and its gonna be me Ella Blaze! I walked right up to Vince and pushed him. He stumbled and then said "Ella what is your problem?" "your my problem I'v had enough of your shinagigans, enough is enough especially when you mess with my friends." I told him. "cmon on beautiful let's lose these losers." He wrapped his arms around my wait. Ugh disgusting. I punched him in his right eye, he was holding his eye looking pretty angry. I checked to make sure Raph was alright and when I went to turn back to Vince he punched me in the face. Pain spread from my cheek to my jaw. I turned back to Vince and kicked him right where the sun dont shine. Then I punched him in the nose, cause blood to spurt on him and my hand. "Hey, hey stop that!" the principle said to us both. "she started it sir!" Vince tried to act all innocent. What a wuss. "hush Vince I know about your bullying. You have detention today after school." The principle told Vince. "Although I know you were protecting your friend, but I have to give you detention today too for fighting Miss Blaze." He told me. "I understand, I will be there." I told him.

I walked into the school with Raph. "are you okay Raph?" I asked him. "yeah I am, I cant believe you stood up to him, no one stands up to him. And you got into an actual fight with him. I wish I was as brave as you." Raph said as his head dropped low of the last sentence. "Listen, he derserved it. If you ever have trouble from him again just let me know. and you are brave Raph you just have to find it within yourself, and you will." I told him. He smiled. "hey would u tell the teach I may be late I"m gonna go clean off my hand." I asked him. He nodded and waved into our 1st hour classroom. I walked into the girls bathroom and washed my hands. I was washing off the blood from Vinces nose when I noticed I had cut open my hand when I punched him. I must have punched him really hard since not all the blood was Vince's. I also looked up to my right side of my face. I had a purple bruise forming. Great now I'm gonna have to tell mom and dad I got into a fight. I think my dad will proud of me that I stood up to a bully and kicked his butt. Who need I could be so Bad- A. I finished up into the bathroom and went to class.

School passed by quickly. I walked into the classroom that held detention and sat right beside Miko. "dude what are you doing here you never get detention?" she asked. "so you havent heard yet?" I asked her. "heard what?" She asked confused. " I got into a fist fight with Vince after he pushed Raph down and I got detention for it." I told her. "holy monkey you actually stood up to Vince? That's so bad-A dude." She said. I thought so too. "hahha yeah now let's be quiet so I can get out of here quicker." I told her. I was finishing up the last of my homework when I saw Miko sneak out of detention. If she would just stay in detention she wouldnt get even more. I saw the teacher get up and follow after her. Before the teacher could reach Miko I saw Bulkhead. I didnt see Magnus out there, so I could comm him when I got out and or I could just walk home. I dont have to go to base today I guess. "you are dismissed from detention." the teacher said. I grabbed up my stuff and went outside. I was fixing to pull out my phone to comm Magnus but he pulled up right beside me.