Chapter 11 Shadowzone

Ella P.O.V.

I woke up  to find I was in someone's berthroom. When I saw wrenches in most of the room I knew it Ratchet's room. My head was alittle tender from yesterday's events, but other than that I felt fine. I moved my legs over the bed and hopped down to the floor. "ep ep ep, what do you think you are doing Ella?" Ratchet asked. "Getting up I have school soon Ratchet." I told him. "how do you feel? hows your head?" Ratchet asked. "A little tender but i'm fine. Can I use your shower in here?" I said then asked. "yes you can." Ratchet said. I grabbed my bag that magically appeared near me when I know I left it in Magnus. I went into the human size shower and took a shower. I got done and put on some jean shorts with a fitted pink shirt with my black shox. I scrunched my long blonde hair. I walked out of the bathroom and out of Ratchet's berthroom.

I walked out into the hallway, into the main part of the base. I saw just Ratchet and Ultra Magnus standing there by the computer. "Hey guys I'm ready to go to school now." I said grabbing both of theirs attention. Magnus walked over to me, then transformed into his truck. I got into the passenger seat and  closed the door. As we were driving to school Magnus said "How is your helm?" I smiled he doesnt use human anatomy. "It's a little tender but it's good no headache." I told him. "I wanted to sleep in my berthroom with me, but when I went to take your Ratchet his me in the helm with a wrench." Magnus said. I just busted up laughing then said "oh man I wish I was awake to see that." Magnus just hummed. "Its kind of like a reflux for us when someone else gets hurt but not seriously hurt we think it's funny and we automatically laugh, I'm sorry." I told him. "Its going to be a while until I fully understand human life." Magnus said.

I just smiled as we pulled up to the school. "see you after school Magnus." I said as I laid a quick kiss on his dashboard. I hope I wasnt kissing something inappriate. "Until then Ella." Magnus said. I hopped out and went to the school.

School went by just like everyday boring, except in 4rth hour which was my basketball hour. I loved that hour. I went to my locker and grabbed my english book and Science book. Most of the time I usually only had homework everyday that only came from two classes, because I finish the rest while in class. Miko, is a different story, Ive offered to help her with her homework but she just says" it's okay I'll finish it later." In which I doubt she ever does, since she stays in detention all the time. Once I gathered my things I went out the school doors that led outside, I saw Magnus on the other side of the street. I looked both ways before crossing the road and then I got into the passenger seat. I put my bag in the floor board of the passenger seat, While I moved over to the drivers seat. I buckled my seat belt and then I put the truck into drive. "Ella what are you doing? you know I can drive." Magnus said. "Yes but I havent got to drive your truck form since the first time I met you, cmon please? Bee and Wheeljack let me drive theirs." I said. I made a pouted face, always works on my dad if I really want something.

It must of worked cause he me control the wheel. I placed my right foot on the gas and pulled away from the school. Once we were out on the highway, I checked for any cars. None. "Magnus what ever you do dont take control of the wheel." I told him the same thing I told Bee. I wasnt going to drift or do a doughnut though. "uh okay Ella." Magnus said wearily. Ha! I scare him. Yeah right. I pressed the gas pedal all the way down to the floor board. I put the metal to the pedal. "uh Ella your going to fast." Magnus said. "I know that's the point, havent you noticed I'm a need for speed, I love the adrenaline. Live a little Magnus." I told him. We were almost to the base doors when I noticed Bee was a little ways behind us. "can you go faster Magnus, I know Ive got the pedal all the way floor, but you are a hot kickass cybertronian. Dont tell me you dont have anymore speed hotstuff." I asked. "Excelerate." He said and then he went even faster then we were even going. It felt like we were flying. We left Bee in the dust. The base doors opened and Magnus slowed down to where he came to a sudden halt. I was flung towards the steering wheel. But Magnus tightened the seatbelt around me so I wouldnt be harmed.