Chapter 2 Masters and Students

Ella P.O.V.

Magnus hadnt honked this morning to get me up, thankfully I had set my school alarm and gottent up on my own. We were now at base, working on our school projects.  Miko was working on our solar system, Raph was working on his Volcano, and Jack his motorcycle. Everyone's guardians were somewhat helping them. I had already finsihed mine earlier, I had sang a song but had remixed it with different sounds. So I was watching the other's do their projects. I got and A, I was happy about that. I walked over to where Raph was working on his Volcano, with Bee. Then it erupts, like it's supposed to. "Decepticons! were under attack." I hear Ratchet say. Then Him and Optimus are runnning over to where we are. "It's no attack Ratchet, It's my Volcano. Or was." Raph said when his volcano sank down. "what in the allspark is going on in here." Ratchet asked. "Our projects are due tmro." Jack said. "yeah if Bulkhead doesnt help me with my solar system-" Miko said but got cut off by Ratchet.

"oh and what does Bulkhead know? of your solar system?" "Or bumble bee of your volcano's." Ratchet said. "Or Arcee of our motorcycle's ?" Jack asked. I giggled but tried to cover it up but Ratchet turned his madness onto me." and where is yours?" he asked annoyed. "I finished mine already I got an A today." I told him. He looked surprised and impressed.  "always ms. goody two shoes huh Ella." Miko said. "well Miko I would like to stay out of detention, that way I still have my starting spot on the basketball team." I told her. I stood a little closer to raph and bee and watched Raph redo his volcano, while Bee was talking about his Scouting missions. "Your awesome Bee, why doesnt Optimus promote you to scout already?" Raph asked Bee. Than Optimus put a hand on Bee's shouder and said "I agree with Raphael although our young scout has alot of experience, he still has much to learn." then there was a beepng on the computer, said there was energon on the move. "Ratchet come with me." Optimus said. "well maybe I should stay and supervise the children's projects." Ratchet said. "Bumble Bee" Optimus said. "ah scrap." Bee said. Thankfully Optimus didnt think nothing about it unless he was scolding Bee on a private comm link. They both went through the ground bridge. Then Ratchet went all crazy with Jack, Miko , and Raph's projects. I'm glad that I did mine already.

I walked over to Magnuss and tapped on his foot. He looked down to me and bent down so I could walk onto his hand. He lifted me up to eye level with him and I said" so you want to go for a ride or do something fun?" He kind of just looked at me. "Okay" he said. He put me down on the ground and then transformed. I got into the drivers seat and we left the base. "so what is this fun that you speak of?" Magnus asked. "Drive to my house and I'll show you." I said. He drove to my house and I got out and went to the back yard. I went into our shed and found paint and balloons, along with my paintball gun and a huge pipe that would be good for Magnus to use as his paintball gun. I also pulled out my dad's s.w.a.t. pollice bullet proof vest. My dad is a police officer and my mom is a nurse at the hospital. I walked out of the shed with all the stuff and came around to the front. Magnus opened his door and I got all the stuff in his cab part of his truck. Then I got back into the drivers seat and took hold of the wheel. I pulled out my phone and called base "Optimus?" Ratchet said. "No crank bot it's Ella. I need a ground bridge into a very secluded forest area please." I told him. "I"m not cranky! but okay incoming." Ratchet said. The glowing green portal came and we went through it. It was def secluded. It was a giant forest. I hopped out of the truck and grabbed the stuff so that Magnus could transform. I already had paintballs in my paint gun, but I had to fill Magnus's balloons for his gun. "what are you doing?" Magnus asked. "It's one of the games us human's play, It's called paintball. I Love it. The point of the game is for us to hit each other with these paintballs with our paintball guns. Since I didnt have the right tools or tech to built you an actually gun you'll have to use this pipe to shoot your paintballs at me." I told him. "I have to shoot you?I'm supposed to me protecting you, not using you as a practice target." Magnus said. I giggled, but he just looked at me funny. "you Sir have just made your first joke." I had finsihed with the paint balloons and then I was putting my vest on. "What is that that your putting on?" Magnus asked. "It's a bullet proof vest it helps if you get shot, it's my dad's he's a cop, he helps keep our city safe. I don't noramlly wear it when I play with MIko ,but since your so big I figured I should." "well I could just load these paint balls in my arm and it would come out a painball instead of energon blast." Magnus said. "That works too." I said. He loaded the paintballs into his arm and then tested one out and it sent out paint, instead of a blast. "Okay so if you hit me 5 times before I do you win. Then we just start over." He nodded and went off to hide as I did the same.