19- traitor

woah omfg!!!!! you guys!!!! tysm for 1k reads already!

the first thing yugyeom noticed was the pain rippling across his palm as the gun went spinning out of hands and skittering across the floor. it burst across his palm, leaving a red mark where the barrel had slammed into his hand as the bullet ricocheted over to jaebeom.

even with his eyes screwed tightly shut, he could sense bambam and jinyoung's looks of horror. he decided it was best to not open his eyes, for fear of seeing what he had done.

the next thing he noticed was jinyoung's scream, the deep throaty noise bounced around the warehouse, almost as loud as the sound of jaebeom as he dropped to the floor. the thud caused tears to spring to yugyeom's eyes. he had really pressed the trigger.

blood was already spreading across the floor around jaebeom, soaking his clothes and splashing his face. it was the first thing yugyeom saw as he slowly peeled his eyes open.

he swallowed down his urge to vomit, hand wobbling over his lips and ran to bambam, not even thinking twice before pulling him into a hug, long and deep.

a stifled groan whispered past bambam's lips, he was trying so hard to hold back the sobs. the pain from the knife in his leg was indescribable and he felt himself gripping tightly onto yugyeom's jacket.

his blood was dripping onto yugyeom, but the younger didn't care. his friend was safe. his friend was alive.

jaebeom hadn't done anything.

and as far as yugyeom knew, jaebeom would never do anything again.

before he knew what was going on, he was crying into bambam's shoulder. they were heart-wrenching desperate sobs, making yugyeom's whole body shake and his eyes sting from the salt of his tears.

bambam, suddenly overcome with everything that had happened, pushed him away, "you fucked up yugyeom," he whispered, "we're fucked,"

yugyeom could hardly hear him over the sound of jinyoung's wails. but bambam's words still caused something in his heart to twang.

his eyebrows furrowed, enough for bambam to know he needed to explain further.

"d-did you..." bambam continued, hoarse voice still barely audible, "did you really k-kill him?"

i don't know. it all happened so fast

bambam ran a blood covered hand through his hair, leaving red streaks clogging the strands together, "what are we gonna do? gyeom, you'll get sent to prison..."

tears flooded his eyes as yugyeom watched, unable to respond, "you... you can't leave m-"

"CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE YUGYEOM YOU PIECE OF SHIT,"

in the midst of his guilt and all the chaos that went along with it, yugyeom had almost forgotten that park was still in the room, and that he was crying. but of course he was crying, no matter what happened he was still in love with the bastard that was im jaebeom.

problems had risen time and time again because of it, and yugyeom was in his right mind to tell park to sod off and run back into jaebeom's murderous arms. he was sick of it, of how park would always 'forgive and forget', how every damn time jaebeom did something awful, he would defend him.

he was basically sleeping with the enemy, and soon, yugyeom feared it would get them all killed.

so as he stood there in front of bambam, eyes drawn to park, he couldn't help the anger from boiling up. park's real friend had a knife in his leg, and the other was unconscious flopped over a chair. yet all park cared about was the fucker who started the whole thing.