36- mark's list

things me and jinyoung can do together:

- learn to skateboard (but he might already know how idk)

- go to a museum

- get on a random bus and just go somewhere

- try ice skating

- camping! and s'mores

- stay up all night just talking and laughing

- kiss again ;)

- do more than kissing ;))))))

- draw each other

- go see a movie

- hmmmm idk anymore

the plane began boarding at 7am. jinyoung wasn't even awake, and mark was already in the skies.

with youngjae.

going back to america.

he wanted to cry, and he wanted to talk to jinyoung about it.

but of course he couldn't, he had left things on a bad note.

why did he do that?! could he not have just avoided an argument on his last night in korea?

no, he had to make a big song and dance about the words "shut up."

honestly, it was pathetic.

and now, he felt horrible- he needed to be with jinyoung. he needed to tell jinyoung just how lonely and depressed he was feeling, how he felt the absence of joey deep within his heart, how much he hated looking to his left and seeing youngjae there.

even if youngjae was being so nice...

because every time he saw his face, the wounds of america were ripped back open. just when mark had thought they were finally starting to heal, just when wingate was truly soothing his aching heart.

stupid youngjae.

god, he hated him so so much.

but there was nothing he could do, and he hated the feeling of being completely out of control. whether he liked it or not, he'd be in america in a matter of hours.

he sent jinyoung a text.

i'm sorry, can we talk?

it didn't go through though.

they were on an aeroplane, definitely lacking the money required to pay for the wifi.

and well, after that, mark wouldn't have his phone anymore

a/n

ikikik this is a pathetic excuse of a chapter... and written weirdly.... and also kinda doesn't make sense

BUT i needed to put the list somewhere

& thank y'all for 4k reads!!!!

& also i have no idea why i cannot write good anymore so you'll have to take this.

(next chap is juicyyyy omfg y'all gonna hate jinyoung)