Prologue

"Oh, but you were never destined to slay the Dragon," crusted words from the dried lips of a soothsayer, dark and aged was his skin that seemed to almost fall from his bones. "In fact, you won't even hurt it."
"I guess you're as senile as they say," replied a dark, staturely woman, with both fists pressed against her wide hips. The long rippling locks of her mane was black as cockatrice feathers, and her illustriously lashed eyes shone a misty green. A mighty champion was the Arisen Morwen, taller than most other women and dangerously busty, with a small waist and beautifully thick thighs. "None can withstand the might of my sword arm, not even a Dragon."
The nameless soothsayer stared at Morwen, his white irises taking in all but light, devoid of vision. "So, where's my ale?" He inquired, his hand now extended.
Gently placing the flask in the old man's hand, Rei was careful that he didn't drop the rather expensive serving of Red Wine, "Many thanks, ser." She stood up and stretched a bit, before holstering her massive hammer to her back. "Well, Master. That was insightful at best. Shall we be off to face the Wyrm?"
"But of course. The Dragon will regret ever having crossed my sight."

----------

"Your reputation proceeds you, Arisen," greeted the Dragon, who would bow to no mortal, standing tall and proudly as the light from stained glass decorated his scarlet mantle. "As mighty as you are beautiful." The Wyrm's voice echoed the halls of a great cathedral, awaiting his opponent as if awaiting his bride.
"Flirting? Poor choice for your last words, lizard." Morwen spoke with a smirk decorating her expression. The carpeted floor beneath her was burgundy with the blood of soldiers and beast alike, with corpses strewn about the land like so many flowers upon a bouquet.
"You're late," commented the Dragon, flicking something from under his claw. "Many have died waiting on your arrival."
The haughty Arisen tutted, flexing her upper lip. "'Tis their own fault, for trying to steal my glory. I want the pleasure of killing you myself."
Grigori lowered his head to stare Morwen directly into her eyes. "We both know your power. My death would prove nothing to anyone, Arisen.." His glare widened, "After all, no King will accept a woman as his savior."
Morwen drew her sword, the Devilsbane, and pointed it at her opponent, "Silence, reptile..! Everyone in this kingdom will respect me, and they will know that it was a woman that saved this land!" Clearly this beast knew not the fury of a woman scorned.
"You were not mistaken, Arisen," remarked the Dragon. "Your King sent his army here to dilute your success." The Dragon stood back up and spread his mighty crimson wings. "The lives of his army is worth less to him than his own bias." Rage filled Morwen's empty chest, recant of her cheers and praise silenced by the King, and his condescending glare. A face whose eyes begged to be gouged out and worn on her crown as baubles. Grigori's lowered eyes and proud posture formed a perfect groom, polished by the heavy tone of his seductive voice. "Even now that they lay lifeless before my power, and countless families will have to live on without fathers and sons alike, you will pull my head to the castle yourself -- just for your victory to go down in history as luck."
Morwen lowered her blade, gritting her teeth. Rei looked over in utter disbelief, "Master, please be not swayed by the Dragon's tongue. We must --!"
"Shut your lifeless trap!" Snarled Morwen in return, before bringing her attention back to Grigori. "So, what are you suggesting, snake?"

-------------------

Eyes ablaze and talons lashed, the Dragon swirled about the Cathedral, "I will take for myself whomever you value most, and in exchange your name will go down in history... and not as a stroke of luck." His head now next to Morwen, his eye locked onto hers. "Do you accept?"
Not only was Morwen a beautiful and powerful woman, but she was also cunning and vindictive beyond reasonable measure. An ice queen, with a fortress so tall and mighty not even the hottest of arrows could pierce it. No-one can get the better of this Arisen. "I agree," she replied, the corners of her plump lips curling. Little does this serpent know, there is no living creature worthy of her love or value. Humans and beasts and bugs alike are just sets of eyes meant only to admire her greatness. This Dragon would leave with nothing!
Light swirled around her body as the very air was sucked from her now shrinking lungs. Not even enough breath to exclaim her confusion as her hands wrinkled and bones began to ache. Morwen's eyes sank lower and lower to the ground as her height and stature depleted. "What.. What are you doing!?!" One sentence was enough to bring the legendary Morwen to to her knees, where she watched silver locks of hair fall to the ground at her side, and her armor slide from off of her decrepit figure.
"So you will it, so it shall be," said the Dragon.
The light was gone, and so was her groom.
Word of her great feat was spread through every city and town within many miles, further than the eye could see. It would be known for all of history, that Morwen the Immaculate gave her life to hold off the Dragon until the king's army arrived. A woman that had it all, who loved no-one but herself and respected only her own strength, sacrificed everything in the only selfless act of her entire life in order to assist the army in slaying the Dragon.