36~The FBI Agents

The shrunken detective walked around the place as he gave a look of restlessness. 

He groaned, his brows knitted as he continued to pace back and forth frantically. 

Conan was never the type to be too patient with anyone, he was as impatient as the time he first had an encounter with the organization. 

A sudden buzz from his personalized phone made him jump as he slowly flipped it open to see a message he was anxiously waiting for. 

The detective sighed with relief while he lightly put a hand on his chest, his features softening with a child like demeanor. 

~ Conan's POV ~ 

( Finally..what did he text back?) 

I thought to myself, easing the tension that has been present for the past few hours of waiting for the care free and reckless magician.Looking at the message with intense focus, I read the message slowly while sitting on the couch. 

-----I can't meet up with you today..Sorry if I made you wait for a reply. I got to go..I have work to do..I'll see you another time..I love you.----- 

I clicked my tongue as I set my phone to the side. 

( I waited all for nothing...) 

After a few minutes, I sprang up from the couch and went for a stroll near a park filled with bushy trees and a vast array of flowers that filled the place with a pastel hue. 

The atmosphere was enough to calm my nerves as I slowly closed my eyes, taking in all the beautiful sight that I've witnessed. 

" I wish we could just talk about it again..I suppose Haibara and Kaito aren't available today." I muttered to myself while taking a deep long breath. 

I stood still near a tree, beneath the shades of its leaves. 

( Should I just..sit here? After all, I've got nothing better to do.) 

My eyes wandered aimlessly before I noticed a figure approaching me slowly. 

" Well, it's surprising to see you here cool guy!" A familiar woman exclaimed with jubilation.  

She had black glasses that covered her bright blue eyes and a short golden blond hair that was styled neatly. Another figure appeared behind the woman, looking back at his colleague with zero enthusiasm. 

" We don't have time for chatting with this kid." He said blandly to the spriteful woman. 

The man was stoic looking, wearing a black beanie and wore a black coat over his shirt.His eyes focused on his surroundings.  

I had a blank expression on my face as I tried to figure out why the two members of the FBI was here of all places. 

( There must be a very important matter if they're here. That must mean a serious crime just happened...I can never really catch a break can I?)