37~Involved with shadows

Conan, being the person that he is..didn't pay any mind to the bickering of the two FBI Agents as he looked behind him and sighed deeply.

As the minute passed by, he became more curious about the intention of the two members to come in a place like a peaceful park.

The shrunken detective slowly stood up as he put his somewhat...decent acting skills to use....which he isn't quite confident in himself.

The detective put on his innocent and child like face as he tugged the sleeves of the cheerful blonde haired woman.

" Excuse me, but what are you doing here Jodie-sensei?" He asked with complete cluelessness as he looked at them with curious eyes.

The woman smiled softly and knelt down towards Conan.

" We had reports about the big bad guys near this place. If you want, you can call your Uncle Mouri to help us since he's near this place." She replied in simple terms for a mere child to be able to understand.

~ Conan's POV ~

( The big bad guys..do they mean the Black Organization? Near this place?)

I thought to myself seriously.

" Come on, let's go. We have enough time to chat later." Her other colleague said coldly.

Jodie looked at me with a smile as she gave a small piece of paper to me.

" Read this and give it to Mouri-san to know about our whereabouts." She said quietly as she followed her colleague and they both walked away.

I looked at the piece of paper Jodie-sensei gave me, looking at it with curiousity before opening it.

' Near Genima building, at Fair District. We would appreciate for some assistance near this district for a very important meeting regarding a very dangerous case that could put anyone in danger near your homes or vicinities.'

I nodded to myself as I rushed back to the agency where Uncle Mouri always was as I was greeted by Ran with a tight embrace.

" Welcome back, Conan-kun! How was your weekend today?" She asked with a wide grin on her face.

" It was great, Ran nee-chan! I walked around the new park and it had a lot of flowers everywhere!" I replied with child like enthusiasm while Uncle Mouri looked with disdain.

" What's so special about a park anyways? Doesn't seem to have any stands for me to drink sake with." He mentioned plainly as we looked at him with a deadpan expression on our faces.

I skipped my way towards him and gave him the piece of paper that Jodie-sensei gave to me.

He raised an eyebrow as he read it slowly.