45~A Normal and Peaceful day......

The room was quiet as Shinichi watched over the three detective boys with glee. 

Genta munched on some snacks as Mitsuhiko and Ayumi finished up coloring the drawings they had made. 

" Hey look, I made this drawing of a unicorn!" Ayumi exclaimed with a wide grin. 

" I made Kaito Kid! The cool masterful thief." Mitsuhiko mentioned while praising himself. 

The detective bowed his head down as he showed a gentle smile to the three young ones, looking forward to watch them blossom into fine adults. 

" You two sure have a wild imagination...but you two still need a lot of practice when it comes to drawing." Shinichi said as he patted them on their heads. 

The detective boys giggled and played with each other as a certain person entered the room with poise and charm. 

" How are you little detectives doing?" Kaito asked with amusement as he carried a hat in his hands.  

Shinichi's eyes lit up with joy as he observed them silently. 

" Hey Kaito, you really need to tell me about these things more earlier." Hakuba said plainly near the door as Ran and Aoko happily chatted with one another. 

" Oh, Shinichi! I didn't know you were looking after the detective boys...umm..where's Conan-kun?"   

Ran tilted her head to the side. 

" He visited his relatives with Professor Agasa." The detective replied calmly as the magician smirked at him. 

" Hey, you wouldn't mind taking care of things here for now right? Shinichi and I are going out for a while. Have fun you three!"  

Kaito showed a cheeky smile as he grabbed the detective's arm. 

The two of them stood outside as Shinichi took a glance at the magician. 

" Was it really necessary to drag me out with you?" He asked to Kaito with an annoyed expression on his face. 

" Yep, it was necessary. Besides, I needed to get something and I thought it would be perfect if you come with me." The magician replied with jubilation. 

Shinichi sighed as he aimlessly followed Kaito pick up his assortment of bags and odd magic items before they both rested near a bench. 

" Admit it. You just wanted to be with me, with just the two of us together." Shinichi said as he raised his eyebrows. 

" Ahh, you know me too well.." Kaito chuckled as he softly kissed Shinichi on his lips and placed an object on his lap. 

" Hmm? What's this?" The detective asked with a clueless expression on his face as he examined the neatly designed box. 

" Open it." The magician said with a smile. 

Shinichi slowly opened the box as his eyes widened with relief and joy. 

There Pandora laid on his hands....shining brightly with its red crimson glow. 

~ I would never leave you two, you know? ....This is the ending for this story huh.... ~  

"What???" 

~ Oh..nothing. ~

The jewel said as the day became normal and peaceful for the detective and magician, looking forward as to what's in store for all of them. 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 💌Wazzup, it's LCC here!!! 

And yep, you guys heard right from Pandora. This is the last chapter of " A Silent Detective".  

🤔I know it's sad that it's the very last chapter...but hey! I just want you guys to know that I'm making my own original story very soon here on Wattpad!!!👌👌❤❤ 

‖‖‖So please stay tuned for that! LOL😆  

(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ I LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH!!!!🤞🤞🤞