4. Property Of a Millionaire (R)

Fuckersss! Hiyaaa! It's been a while since I've done a little intro thingy! Anyways, hope all of you are doing well. I just wanted to point out that this is our first (R) rated chapter. Whenever you see an (R) next to the chapter name: it will contain some adult material.
You will be seeing some (RR) rated chapters: contain majority adult material, SMUTY SMUT SMUT!

Also as a Trigger Warning!!! Max is a SADIST, so there will be sexual gratification, from inflicting pain or humiliation on others with and without consent!!!! Yes consent is very important but for the sake of MY fictional story, it won't... well in the beginning it won't. Sorry if this offends anyone, it is all fictional and from the 19 year old horny mind of me!

So enjoy my fuckers

—-

Miles' Point of View

"Miles get your ass up and out the door!" My fathers' voice boomed throughout the house until it reached my room. I groaned and threw the pillow over my head when I heard his heavy footsteps added with Pom Pom's little ones. I tried to pull the covers up above my head but someone suddenly pulled them down and the cold air blew on my back.

"Get up my favorite little boy! Up and at them!" His confidence overpowered my slight depression and I got up, ever so slowly, and got ready.

"There's my little ball of sunshine." My dad joked when I finally left the bathroom. I was met with the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast... don't ask how I can smell toast, I just can.

"Don't." I retaliate.

"Here, take this to go. Good luck buddy." He told me shoving a muffin in my hand and pushing me out the door with my keys in my hand.

"I didn't even get real food! Looks like you were ready to kick me out. Bye, dad." I say one last time before he kisses the top of my head and closes the door. I sigh and unlock my car door, hoping in, and drive to the very famous building in Indianapolis.

It doesn't take long to reach and I was thankful for that. Since I decided to be a bit of a lazy bitch today, I was running a few minutes late, but hopefully, this guy wouldn't mind. I pushed past the large doors and walked up to the receptionist at the front desk. Before I could say anything, the male receptionist looked up and started talking to the female next to him.

"Mr. Stevenson, 8 am for the CSA (Computer Science Analysts) position ? You're late and Mr. Ivanov is awaiting your arrival." He barely looked at me for a second before returning his view to the papers in front of him. I thanked him before walking to the last room down the hall, the giant brown doors that read 'Mr. M Ivanov'. I knocked on the door three times before hearing a faint voice respond to come in.

"Good morning, sir?" I called out when I was faced with the back of a large chair in the middle of the room behind a mahogany desk.

"You're, 5 minutes late Stevenson." His voice was cold and rough. Shit, I fucked up didn't I?

"I apologize. It's only 5 minutes, can't be too bad? Right, sir?" I tried to joke but he stood up from his seat and that made me gulp. If looks could kill, I would be fucking dead.

"5 minutes of my precious time. 5 minutes that could've been spent on me telling you whether or not you got this job. 5 minutes of telling me how you feel about this position." He moved in close to me. I didn't know I was moving back until I felt my back press against the doors I came in through.

"5 minutes, I could've gotten you across my desk." His voice came out as hush, a slight whisper even. The deepness made my dick jump and I could feel the closeness of our bodies making my face hot. That last statement got me shook.

"E-Excuse me, sir?" I questioned him.

"You're excused." His hand reached up against my cheekbone and trailed down to my bottom lip. He had this ring on his pinky finger, looked expensive.

"Beautiful." Simple but effective words.

"Am not. Excuse me." I tried to move to the side until he suddenly grasped my wrist and lifts it above my head.

"If I say you're beautiful, then you're beautiful. If I want to touch what's mine, then I touch it." He let's go of my wrist and drops his hand towards my crotch. His fingers graze there, leaving me a shuddering and shivering mess.

"I'm n-not yours." The words seemed to trigger something in him. As if he's never heard the words 'no' before.

"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of that without stopping and that made me shake in my fucking boots.

"I-I, no?" I wasn't sure what to say when someone offers you a job and says that!

"I don't like when people say no to me. I will be respected. You, Miles Stevenson, will respect me." His voice was cold as ice. His stare froze my insides.

He was dangerously attractive, his voice and tone were filled with a Russian accent, but it was barely there.

"You're a cute, a small pet. I think I'll be taking a liking to you." He talked with no fear in his voice, he was very straight-forward when he talked. His large hand moved back up again, came up to my face, and his thumb stroked my cheek then moved back to my hair and tugged on it a bit. I nudged my head back as a moan came out my throat, past my lips.

"There we go, you little masochist." He licked his lips and came down to my neck, giving my sensitive skin a kiss. My hands flew up to his chest but he smacked them away and grabbed them. Placing them at a lower level near his crotch, his smirk only grew when I closed my eyes and groaned as his leg went up against my growing manhood.

"As a CSA (Computer Science Analysts), you'll be at the office at 8 am every day, not any earlier and not 5 minutes later. I want you with the keep records of directors' and stockholders' meetings and of my stock ownership and transfer to help supervise the company's legal interests. Is this all in your abilities to suffice me?" What the fuck?

"Y-yes, sir." He smirked at me one last time before backing away and returning to his seat facing away from me. I immediately tried to get rid of the boner that was giving me a problem, currently thinking of old ladies, thinking of any lady... sorry ladies.

"If you can, I'd like you to start today. About that bit before, I'd like to see you here before you go home after your shift." I bit down on my bottom lip thinking about what he said before.

"Of course, yes sir," I said palming myself through the slacks.

"It's Mr. Ivanov, or master in private." His voice made goosebumps rise on my skin. Did he actually think I was going to do that? Fuck him!

"Listen here buddy," I started off tough until he growled and turned around and faced me, "I will not whore around for this job. I don't know what you're thinking but I'm not doing it!" I tried to say.

"You don't like it huh? Say that to the boner that wants to come out and play." I started blushing furiously and covered my crotch area with my hands.

"I will never 'whore you around' or be disrespectful to you Stevenson. If I want it, I got it. Simple as that." That's not how I'm going to play at it big boy.

"Not that simple buddy," I could tell he's getting pissed off as I kept speaking, so I did just that, " I like you, as any employee would his or her boss. I will be professional in this environment. Sorry but access denied." I said licking my lips. I could swear his eyes followed my tongue as it salivates my lips.

"Disrespectful. Rude. Arrogant. Cocky. Attitude. But very cute." He stood up from his seat and looked down at me. His head cocked to the side as he awaited my sassy response.

"I would say the same about you, but that's being too nice. Have a great day, sir." I said teasingly as I opened the door and slammed it shut. I could hear his final growl after I closed the door and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. That was literally the bravest thing I ever did and I don't regret a moment of it.

—-

Authors note:

S: Sexual
M: Maturity
U: Under
T: Text

See you at the next one 🙃❤️.