34. Property Of a Millionaire (RR)

Miles' Point of View

"Stop touching me! Keep your hands to yourself." I had to keep pushing Max's hand away from my ass for the past hour. He's been horny for the past week. More than usual.

"Can we please? God, I've missed you." He cried. He gripped my ass, pulling me closer to him. He slightly flinched when my chest pressed onto his cut. I pushed off of him but he wouldn't budge.

"Max, you're still hurt. We can't!" His pouty face made me feel bad for him, but I wasn't going to give in, like the hundred other times I did. We had sex about 100 times during the past week, and he won't stop. He keeps going. Nonstop. As if my ass hurting wasn't a damn care to him, he just rammed back inside of me, whether I was awake or not.

"But I'm horny, I need it. I have dick pains, my heart hurts because you're rejecting me!" He pleaded. He shoved his hands inside of the panties I'm wearing and pumped my traitorous cock. I moaned in his ear as I tried to back away from my sexual partner.

"Let's go out! We've been cooped up in this apartment for a week now, and you reek of sex." I finally got up and off of him, but he groaned and cursed in both English and Russian at me. I flipped him off only for him to finally get off the bed and scoop me into his arms. After the recent bombings at his parent's house, the mansion in Russia, and an attempt on his life, we agreed it was best for Max to stay with me at my apartment. I now know why that was a bad idea.

I finally got him to agree to go out since he wouldn't trust me to leave on my own after what happened in the past. So the only way I was allowed the house as if he came with me wherever I went, and since he was on bed rest he couldn't leave, so neither could I.

The shower was hot, the steam was fogging up the glass and the mirror in the bathroom. It wasn't as large as the one in his mansion but it was a 'good enough for the both of us', in Max's words. He scrubbed my back as I scrubbed his. His back was large and muscular. He was faint scars and cuts along his back from his past. I ran my finger down each cut and replaced it with a kiss, a small peck. I did this continuously until I reached his chest and his hands found their way around my waist.

Kiss. Kiss.

Kiss. Kiss.

"Fuck Max!" He flipped me over at such a fast pace, I swear I almost got whiplash. My hands slapped down on the glass of the sliding doors and he thrusts himself inside of me. No prep, no warning, just straight.

"Teasing can get you in this predicament."

"I wasn't teasing idiot! I was trying to give you some tenderness and care you horndog! Shittttt!" His hips connected with my ass at least a dozen times before he came inside of me. His hot juices came dripping down my legs as he pulled out.

"Round 2?" I looked back at him and his extra limb. He was already rock hard again.

"How are you still hard?" I was frightened. I was more than frightened.

"When you look back at me like that and your ass is out for the taking, how can I not be?" He used the come from the back of my thighs to start pumping his dick and took mine in his opposite hand. He gripped my cock with such heat and pressure, I came into instant contact. My head flew back and rested on his broad shoulders, I could see the smirk on his face from his accomplishment even though my eyes were closed.

"And you call me a 'horndog'."

"F-Fuck me, please-e." Sorry, I'm horny now.

"With pleasure."

---

Maximillion's Point of View

The car ride was peaceful, for a moment. Until Miles started complaining about his ass hurting, how I was horny all the time, and we needed restraint on having sex so many times a day! Who even says that? If we're together, I'm going to fuck you until neither one of us can get up or use our legs for more than a week, at most.