14. Property Of a Millionaire

Miles' Point of View

When am I going to be a millionaire? How can people have so much money? A mansion would be the first thing I would buy if I won the damn lottery, for what reason? None whatsoever!

Annabelle's home was secluded from the rest of the rich neighborhood. It has a large driveway in the front of the mansion, it was a white and grey home that looked to have more than 5 or 6 stories. There were many cars and limos outside of the home indicating that there were already others here before Maximillion and I. The palms of my hand started to feel warmer and the nerves started kicking in when Aleksandr stopped in front of the home and Maximillion opened the door for the both of us. Men stood outside the home with large guns, some type of strong security.

"I'll be with you the entire evening, no need to worry Miles." The way my name came out of his mouth made my legs go weak, palms all sweaty, and my heart rate increase. Sorry, I'm being such a simp for Maximillion. I think it was truly his first time addressing me with my first name.

"So like your entire family is here?" I questioned him. He chuckled, his whole body shook before he calmed down a bit and answered me.

"Not in the slightest. Annabelle most likely invited just immediate family for a small dinner, casual." He said and I felt much better. We trailed the short walkway up to the front door, past the guards and Max knocked three times. The door opened revealing 2 little girls, Annabelle's twin daughters, Natasha and Tanya, come to the front and greet us at the door. They were so excited to see their uncle, they pounced on him so hard that he struggled to maintain his balance.

"Моя любимая племянница (My favorite niece)." He spoke to the little girls. Their faces of sadness and confusion had me baffled.

"Which one? It's me right?" They said in unison. They suddenly turned to each other and started arguing back and forth in both English and what I assume is Russian. It was both terrifying and hilarious.

"Come on," He stretched his arm out to me and I took it in mine. The girls stopped arguing and turned their attention to Maximillion and I. I felt a sudden blush spread across my face, they rushed up to us and one went to Maximillion's free hand and did the same to me.

"I got to Uncle first," Natasha shouts out, I'm not sure which twin is which but I'll just guess, "Well his boyfriend has nicer hands." Tanya blew raspberries towards her sister as we walked down the entranceway of the mansion... hold up! Did she just say, boyfriend?

I felt Maximillion's hand stiffen in mine as the word came out of his niece's mouth. I squeezed him and he looked at me with a blank face. I smiled at him, I don't know how that made me feel. Were we boyfriends? We went to dinner but never kissed. We hold hands, but don't go further than that.

"Miles! You're here. I'm so pleased to see you." I heard a familiar voice call out to me. Suddenly a pair of long glorious legs came out of the front room and the rest of Annabelle did too. She wore a short red dress, it had diamonds around her breast area and cut at her thigh. She wore matching heels to her dress and looked incredible, whoever her husband is, he was an incredibly lucky guy.

"Annabelle, you look incredible. I feel completely underdressed." I feel so short in her hug. With the heels, she was about 3 inches taller and my face landed in between her boobs as I hugged her. A cough came out of Maximillion as Annabelle held me for some while.

"Don't be jealous Max, I won't keep him from you long." She said patting her brother's shoulder before he shrugged her hand away from him, he gruffed in response.

"Maximillion is the name, hopefully, it wouldn't be that much of a struggle for you to say to the end." Wow, someone's jealous.

"Mom was looking for you, I'll keep Miles company." She said taking my hand in her's as we stroll towards a large white couch surrounded by other people. I nodded my head and he reciprocated it before leaving to find his mother.