33. Property Of a Millionaire (R)

Italics are spoken in Russian
Let's just take this moment and enjoy this fabulous picture LMFAO😭😭!

-

Maximillion's Point of View

We've been here since the morning, I've been stalling, since my father asked me to get here. Ever since I accidentally spoke up about my uncle, my father wasn't backing down from trying to figure out what happened. He was yelling and screaming at the top of his head, while everyone else sat calmy.

"Darling, please. It was probably something said in the heat of the moment. Max, please talk to your father. Help him understand." My mother, Anastasiya, pleaded with me.

"Mother, you named me Maximillion, would it hurt you to address me by my full name." She smacked my arm, gently. Giggling and shaking her head at me, while Anna was texting someone on her phone, assuming it's Jacob since she's so giddy while our father grilled me.

"Maxmillion, explain yourself boy." Shit.

"Father please, I-," He smashed his hands down on the table, startling everyone in the room.

"Max! I swear! If you try and lie to me, I will send you to your grandmother's for a month. Alone."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh you know I would boy." He threatened. We had a similar sinister smirk, so when he looked down at me as if I was 6 years old again, I shook with trepidation.

"Listen, I will discuss with you, mom, and Anna... when it's prime." My mother got up from her seat and stood by her husband, Matveï, after kissing my temple.

"Mat, listen to your son. I love you both dearly and you're both my hard-headed boys, but I still love you. I'll go start up on some lunch with Anna, Max would you summon Miles over please?" I inclined my head, looking down at my clasped hands. I suddenly felt two hands stretch around my neck, closing together only compressing subdued.

"You're lucky your mother loves you." I dissolve into laughter as he let go of my neck and relaxed his arm over my shoulder.

"You have no idea how incredibly proud I am of you, truly. When you feel ready, please don't hesitate to call either your mother, sister, or I. I love you, Max." Just as I was about to acknowledge him, 3 men came bursting into the room, sweat trickling on their foreheads and a panicked expression on their faces.

"DON! There is a car outside, men threatening the family name." Well, that's not something you hear every day.

I arose from my seat and looked between my father and the men. "Maximillion, what do you want to do?"

"Well, if those men are apart of that underground group, we wash our hands of them before they try anything with us, but I doubt they'll succeed." I strongly declared.

"Now that, sounds like a strong and organized Don." My father complimented.

"Right. Don." They declined their heads, towards my father and I, about to leave the room when the ground started to judder, the reverberation of glass shattering was perceived, and screaming followed the aftermath. Instantaneously, another deafening boom derived from the front of my parent's residence and again we started to shake back and forth.

"What the fuck is going on?" I progressed to the window without thinking about it.

Bad move.

My body being thrown from the window, my back colliding against the wall of the opposite side of the room. Head hitting the edge of something hard, knocking me out, on impact.