40. Property Of a Millionaire (RR)

Third Person's Point of View

Time seems to fly by as our favorite couple spends a handsome amount of time with each other. 365 days. 12 months. 1 year. A whole year since Max finally got the courage to ask Miles to be his boyfriend. That day sparked so much destruction, evil, and horrid things to happen to our couple but those memories do not overshine the beautiful, caring, and wonderful ones. Both Max and Miles grew as their person as well as a couple. To build their trust. To build their love. To build their relationship.

The sun rays shone down on the couple as they baked in the summer heat on the lounge chairs at the resort in Bora Bora. Miles could not take his eyes off the older man. His eyes traveled down the now tanned body of his fiancé. Yup. Fiancé. The ring Max had gotten restored and engraved with the signature of 'Miles Stevenson Ivanov' is now proudly worn on the finger of his lover. Max laid there with his back against the pool lounge chair and his arms behind his head as the sun darkened every inch of him. Miles, clearly being the twink he is, drooled at the sight in front of him.

Oh right, back to the fiancé business. With great help from a pregnant Annabelle, Anastasiya, Jacob, and the twins (Natasha & Tanya), both Max and Miles got a chance to rebuild their relationship even stronger than before. The promise that they have with each other did not only strengthen the affection they already had but increased the love and care that was shared between the couple.

Being the romantic gentleman that he was, Max had flown Miles' father, Michael, Pom Pom, Melanie, Zack, Alana, and even Dr. Theresa to Moscow for the surprise proposal. Though Miles' mother passed, Max got a painting of Mara Stevenson for the proposal. He took Miles to the carnival in the city's center, taking him up on the Ferris wheel, and right when they reached the top of the ride, Max knew this was the moment when he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his kitten.

There was a glimmer in his eyes, his smile sparked an intense feeling inside of Max and before he knew it, he was nervous. He felt the jitters and the panic as if Miles was going to decline his proposal, but clearly, we know that's not how it went. Max held the ring in his hand and spoke with his whole heart. He had exactly 3 minutes to spill his heart out before they would go back down, revealing Miles' entire family and friends group. If I remember as much, it went along something like;

"I like you. No, I like like you. I wanted to um, gosh this is harder than I thought. No. I want to restart! Okay, I l-love you. I love you. I love you with everything in me. I love you with my head, my heart, my arms, and my dick. That got horny. Anyways, I wanted to show you how much I love you. Saying it isn't enough so I went ahead and got this for you. I want this to be stronger than a promise, I want it to be a commitment. To us, for our relationship, for ourselves, and our future. I want to be with you forever, I want to spend every morning with you, every afternoon, and have every night with you. I want you to be mine and only mine for the rest of my life. I would happily give my life to keep you safe, healthy, and happy. I want to be that most important man in your life. Your husband. So what I'm trying to say is will you marry me? Make me the happiest man alive and be mine." Max's speech had Miles in tears, his friends and family, even myself. The moment the ring slipped on Miles' finger left everyone in an uproar of cheers, congratulations, and questions for their future. Miles flashes his ring to everyone as Max held onto his waist, loving the feeling of being able to call Miles his fiancé.

Back to the topic at hand, there laid Miles salivating at the perfect person that was his. All his. Using his hands, he propped himself up and off the chair. Slowly, he strolled to Max who thankfully had his eyes close, so Miles being the childish fool he is decided to stick his tongue out and make the most hilarious faces at the 'unaware' Don. Once he turned around to shake his ass in front of Max, he was suddenly caught off guard when arms stretched around his waist and pulled him back, crashing into his strong chest. The sound that came out of him was not human, luckily for them, Max paid for an all-inclusive resort in the French Polynesian so there was no around for what Max had planned to do with his fiancé.