Epilogue

Maximillion's Point of View

"Котенок, did you feed Minnie? She looks hungry, or tired?" I called for Miles when his kitten started to rub up and down against my leg. I tried to nudge it off as her claws dug into my calf. I could hear Miles running down the steps with such force. I looked to my right, noticing our wedding pictures from 2 years ago, and think about just how fast the night changes. Quickly, he pried the little kitten off of my leg and cooed her into his arms. Just by looking at him and the way he cares for Minnie, I know he'd be the best father.

"She just wants a hug from her daddy! Right princess, aw you baby." He tried shoving the little fucker to my face before taking her back to his chest and snuggling her. She was the cause for me losing most of my time with my husband when I get back from work. Miles was all over Minnie and barely paid any attention to me! Not to sound like I'm a child but I need attention too.

I grabbed his car keys from the hook in the main room to the morbid disgust of Miles. "So you choose to take my 1 car when you have 20 of them in the garage?" I bit down on my bottom lip to push down the laugh I'm holding in. He was right, I just didn't want to ride my babies just yet. I kissed the top of his head as I grabbed his waist to pull him into my chest, he smelt heavenly.

"I love you?" I tried only for him to look up to me with pursed lips, I kissed his lips gingerly before tucking the keys in my pocket and walking towards the backdoor that leads to our garage.

"30 minutes right?" He asked once I was about to close the door, licking my lips, I nodded my head, "30 minutes kitten, then I'm all yours." I told him sincerely. He shot me a wink before I was out the door. Unlocking the car and hoping inside, I thought about my kitten the entire drive to the restaurant for a meeting with my family. Thankfully, these meetings didn't bring up much of a concern for me to travel to Moscow for them.

Everything has been running smoothly, we've made a few more alliances with other families, and of course, enemies added to our lists as the Chalamet's plan their revenge, though I had nothing to worry about. I could easily remind them of their advantage of 300 men against my 200 and how they tasted defeat so effortlessly.

"Don Maximillion. Thank you for speaking once again, it's always good for these men to see their leader take control over any discrepancies." Aleksandr told me as everyone pretty much finished up their thoughts on how to move forward with the family and what to do next. I gulped down my water after shaking hands with everyone and signing more legal papers to be sent back to Russia.

"Of course, anything for my family. How is my grandmother?" I've made sure to call and visit more frequently over the past years to make sure she's doing alright over there. Though she has been flying back and forth to America and Russia constantly, her home is in Russia.

"She wanted to be here today but came down with a cold. No need to fret, Don. There are doctors and nurses at her will." I thanked him for the update as I was tackled by 3 pairs of arms. Looking down, my nieces, Natasha and Tanaya, now 8 years old were squeezing the life out of my legs. Alexei was trying to pass underneath me and accidentally hitting his head against my balls, "Shit!" I cursed but quickly apologized once I saw the look on Anna's face. I picked up Alexei who was a growing 2-year-old, still resembling my father a lot.

"How's Miles? I can't wait for the party tonight." Annebelle, and my mother, Anastaysia, talked on and on about unnecessary things that Miles would've loved to listen and converse to. I am smitten by him, he's all over my mind and I could not see myself without him. Ever. As much as I wanted to sit here and talk to these people I'm about to see tonight, I had better things to do.

"It was nice to see you all, I also hope to see you tonight but now I have a man to get back to." I heard a few cheers and chuckles from my men as well as a high five from Anna, she was my best friend. I left the restaurant in a hurry once I looked at the time, I promised Miles only 30 minutes and I was going to keep to it.