25. Property Of a Millionaire (RR)

Miles' Point of View

"I don't want to go back, can we just stay here forever?" I asked Max. He let out a laugh that shook the both of us on the bed, I snuggled my body closer to his, the warmth bringing comfort to me. 

"I'd love to stay here with you Котенок (Kitten) for an eternity." I looked up at him just to see if he was being serious.

"Shut up, don't mess with my emotions." I sucked my teeth but apologize when his hand came down on my bare naked ass.

We lay on the bed, butt-ass naked since last night was filled with rounds and rounds of hot, painful, yet loving sex. I pretty much submitted to a space in my head that contained just pure happiness and Max after 5 or so rounds. It was something I never felt before, my whole body trusted him and I felt safe in his arms, care unlike any other.

"I'm being a very serious baby." When he called me baby, he was always more serious. Kitten was more for his playful and sexual behavior, his hand trailed up and down my sides as my fingers outline the muscles on his chest and abdomen.

"How serious?" I teased. I pecked his chest and his breathing sped up.

"I love waking up with you in my arms. Holding, kissing, and cuddling you. You're someone who thinks I'm special and you care for me. I believe that caring for someone can be just as strong or even stronger than loving them. And I truly care for you Miles, to the point where I would kill anyone if they looked at you, talk to you, or even come near you for too long. You're my nerd. I want you to be mine. With your consent this time. Will you be mine? Be my nerd, Котенок (Kitten), and my boyfriend?" In the middle of him speaking, I could feel my fingers start to tremble, as well as my bottom lip. I tried to control those inner feelings but they just came out. The thought of actually being with Max made my heart beat faster, my palms got all sweaty, and my dick hard at the same time. I knew my entire body, heart, and soul wanted to be his. Now I know that he wanted that same thing.

"Are you crying Котенок (Kitten)? I hope it's because you're so happy you can't compute how happy you are?" He slowly lifted me from the bed and held me in his arms, raising my head to line up with his own. I placed my two hands on the side of his head and pulled him down for a short kiss.

"I'll be your nerd." Kiss.

"I'll be your Котенок (Kitten)." Kiss. Heard that right, I pulled some Russian shit on him.

"I'll be your boyfriend." Kiss.

"Я забочусь о тебе (I care about you)." Kiss. One day I was going to know everything that came out of his mouth... ok maybe I'm lying. The fun part is just assuming what he's saying, I like to think he's either saying something on the lines of, "Miles your perfection.", or, "Miles, I'm completely in love with you and I'm an idiot." Or something like that.

"I care about, big baby." Let's just say that last kiss leads to something more... R rated.

One by one, his hand smacked my ass. I could feel his handprint on my ass by the time he was finished. With each smack he gripped a chunk of my ass into his hand, squeezing it then releasing it to hit me again. I arched my back, hovering above him, giving him full access to it.

"You're a freak." He whispered in my ear. His breath, hot and heavy. With just his hand, he made me feel so good. Gripping his broad shoulders, I threw my head back when his fingers danced around my puckered hole. He let out a low chuckle, felt the vibrations radiate throughout my entire body as his finger entered me.

"Look how hard you got from one finger, how many do you think you can take?" I felt the pressure outstretch when he added another finger inside.

"Fuck!" Sounds erupted from my throat as he continued to scissor me. Resting my forehead on the bed, I bit down on his shoulder, and out of nowhere, he growled. I could feel how his member growing underneath me, pulsating each time I groaned his name. Max. Max. Max. Max.