17. Property of a Millionaire (R)

Maximillion's Point of View

In the shadows, his face was so close to mine that I could smell the sweet fragrance of the drink he had been drinking, and then my lips were on his pink plump ones. In all truth I had not invited this ideology of a tongue; turning, I had merely wished to look at his face, expecting only that the expression of aesthetic pleasure I might find there would correspond to what I knew was my own. But I did not even catch a glimpse of his face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue. Plunged like some writhing shape into my gaping mouth, it all but overpowered my senses. It had the power in itself to force me, or somehow get me back, against my office chair, where I lolled helplessly with my eyes clenched shut, in a trance of tongue.

I never thought in a million years, I'd be here, kissing another man, on my own terms. I know I've been teasing and prodding at Miles for months now, but this was worth the wait. The kiss was filled with passion, heat, and love. Take that last bit out. More like Care. A type of care that made you fall deeper for the person.

"Wow, that was," He breathed out, "breathtaking." I tittered at his reaction. We stood there for a moment. Our foreheads rested on each other, holding one another in our arms. We sadly broke away after a knock interrupted us at the door.

"Hi, sorry. It's lunch and I was wondering if you both wanted to join us?" The blonde receptionist said. Her name was Alana Turner. I had started conversing with more of my employees after Miles and Annabelle referred to me as a 'Big Meany'.

Miles had already pulled away from me and was staring off into the distance when Alana came into the room. He looked at me for a response.

"Sure, we'd love to," I replied.

---

Gossip and Friends. I never truly understood those concepts. I am currently seated at the booth with Miles and 4 other of his so-called 'friends'. I believe when you work with someone, they are your co-workers, and if they share the same blood they are your family. No in-between, not everyone can be trusted. Sill never understood the concept of lovers, just yet.

"Miles, here she comes. She totally wants you." I heard one of the men say. The 'she' they were addressing is a teenaged girl who has been eyeing Miles the entire time we are having lunch. She has a stereotypical feminine walk, the swaying of the hips, narrowing of the walk, smoothing the stride, the arched posture, and the heel-toe walk. She had to be no younger than sixteen and no older than eighteen.

"Here's your bill, I hope you guys enjoyed it; Especially you." Her voice was infuriating to my ears. It made my hands ball into fists as she looked at Miles as if he was a piece of meat. She bats her eyelashes and pushed her cleavage out in his direction. I couldn't take it any longer. This was baffling.

"If you don't mind, I don't think we ordered cheap seductiveness. By the way, if you're going to try and seduce someone, make sure it isn't a gay man with a boyfriend." I took Miles' hand and lifted it in the air with our fingers entwined in front of its face. Gasps were coming from the people at the table and a quiet but loud 'I knew it' from Alana Turner.

"E-Excuse me... I'm so sorry." She tried to apologize as she practically runs away from our booth, receiving attention from the other people at the restaurant. I looked down at Miles and his face was pink, a deeper shade of pink than it normally is. Embarrassment. Why?

"Bathroom, now." He whispered in my ear, pushing me out of the booth and towards the tiny restroom in the back of the restaurant.

"Why would you do that? Cheap seductiveness? Boyfriend?" He questioned me. Was he upset? I thought it was a noble thing I'd done, especially since he wasn't into females especially with the things between their chest and legs. As I recall him saying.

"Is that an issue? I didn't like the way she was looking at you. As if you were for the taking. As if you didn't belong to me." I don't know things with titles or love, but I did know that I couldn't let Miles be with anyone besides me. He is too precious for this cruel world. If I have to chain him up in my room to have him, then so be it.

"Belong to you? Since when?" He asked a bit too cocky for me.

I pressed him up against the bathroom door before kissing the skin on his neck, he shuddered and moaned my name. That sent vibrations straight to my cock, I don't know how long I could hold back from him. Every little thing he did, turned me on.

"Since I laid eyes on you. Mine" I breathed out on the place where his shoulder met his neck. I bit down on the skin roughly as his groan echoed in the restroom. We were rudely interrupted by the sound of flushing in one of the stalls. A man stepped out after zipping up his pants and made direct eye contact with us.

"Y'all are some freaky mother fuckers... I respect it." He continued with his business before excusing himself out of the lavatory. Once the door shut, Miles and I erupted into fits of chuckles, giggles, and extended forms of laughter, a sound I would kill to hear a million times over again.

---