12. Property Of a Millionaire

Miles' Point of View

"How are you going to fit in there? You're too big!" I exclaimed.

"Look, if you move down and up, then I'll slide right in. No issues." He said in a normal manner.

"It's a tight fit but since you're so confident then go ahead." I let him slip inside and moaned slightly when his hand gripped my waist as he passed in front of me.

"Excuse me." The helicopter was small for his large build but he made it work. Aleksandr and the pilot were in the front as Max and I sat in the back next to the doors. After buckling in and checking with Ground Operations we were off in the air.

"The view is so beautiful, you can see the entire city from here," I said into the headset. Looking outside, the lights from the tall buildings mirrored a unique scene. I let my hand touch the window as we flew higher and higher up.

"My view is even more beautiful." I looked at him and he was looking directly at me. My face suddenly felt hot so I turned back around and held my cheek. I heard him stifle a laugh on the headset.

"Котенок." He used that word again. Kitten. It made me blush even harder, and I shuffled in my seat. We were only inches away so I felt him move closer to me when we reached the maximum feet level. We flew for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes.

"Скоро приземлимся (Soon we'll land)," Aleksandr spoke through the headset. He looked back at us with a smile as the helicopter started to descend. Max shifted over, away from me, I couldn't help but smile at his little embarrassment. I tapped Max on the arm and shrugged my shoulders confused about what
Aleksandr just said.

"Sorry, he said we'll be landing soon. I do believe you are going to enjoy this." He said before relaxing his hand on my knee. The simple touch made my pants tighten and my face heat up.

We landed after 2 minutes of the intense pressure of his hand on me. The helicopter landed on top of the Indianapolis Stock Market and I couldn't feel like a bigger nerd. My inner nerd was showing and I just could not help myself.

"This is so freaking amazing! At 11:12 a.m. ET: Apple's stock hit an all-time high. Shares of Apple (AAPL) hit a record intraday high of $323.32 Friday morning, with the stock getting a boost from increasingly bullish analysts on the Street. Wedbush analyst Dan Ives late Thursday raised his price target on shares of Apple to $500 and reiterated his rating of Outperform. He cited "overwhelming positive data points" the firm was picking up from Apple's suppliers, adding that he felt other analysts were "still underestimating the magnitude of this 5G upgrade cycle" for the iPhone-maker. Apple is my biggest inspiration for my app!" I spoke rather quickly. I didn't even realize how long I was speaking for when Aleksandr and Max stood there looking at me with shock and intensity in their eyes.

"Sorry, kind of a nerd moment huh?" I asked them.

"Not all. Intriguing? Highly." I blushed and walked ahead of them into the large building. Though it was hundreds of years old, it had a technical look to it, something I found very appealing. There is just something about computers, science, and data analysis that hooks me in.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I had a feeling after your father introduced me to your app. Very creative, might I say." He spoke as he took his phone out and flipped his phone to show me the app.

"Downloaded it since then and saved a lot. All thanks to you." Me? What. The. Flying. Fuck. He already amassed $1 million by saving on the app. My question is how much money is he spending?

"Me? This is all you, sheesh. H-how?" I asked him and he smirked.

"I had the intention of saving for this moment." He took my smaller hand in his and led us to the front of the market. There were others in fancy suits, skirts, and pantsuits talking and placing stocks on businesses, ideas, and other stocks. There is a large screen in front of everyone that represents large businesses such as Apple and their increases and decreases in stocks.