31. Property Of a Millionaire (R)

Miles' Point of View

"How did you convince my dad I was alright?" I questioned him.

"He would call every day, threaten me just about every day, and even your friends came by to the office looking for you." My heart sped up at the sound of that. I had missed all of them during the time of my captivity, Max the most.

We have been in bed since the sun rose. Tangled in the sheets and between one another for hours. Nothing sexual, just a CSA guy and his boss caressing each other.

"So when are we going to get out of bed and do something? Not that I don't love laying naked with you, but I could eat food." I played with the light stubble on his face and watch as his Adam's Apple bob up and down.

"Why can't we stay this way forever? I never want to let you go again..." His voice was deep, I knew he felt bad for everything that happened 2 months ago, but he shouldn't.

"Baby, it's not your fault. What did Dr. Theresa say about you blaming yourself?" We've both been seeing a therapist during our 2 months of recovery. We both hurt during the time of my captivity with Malcolm, some worse than others. Thankfully for me, I was unconscious during most of it so I don't recall or remember what happened. The pain, from time to time, and the cuts on my body were the only reminder. The nightmares slowly began to fade as I spent more time with Max, who continuously blames himself which only hurts me more than any actual pain.

"It was none of our faults, he happened to cross our paths and was destructive. I'm sorry Котенок (Kitten)." He recited. His hand ran up and down my side and kissed the fading cut on my forehead. Right after he saved me and we spent a couple of weeks at the hospital, we never left each other's side. Max couldn't stand me being in a room alone and I for one loved that he was always with me. He made me feel safe. He made me happy. He made me, me.

"I care about you Miles."

"I care for you, Max."

"How are you hard? Jesus Christ, did I fall for some sex machine?" I felt his hard member poking my stomach as I laid on top of my lover. I looked up at him, through my lashes, and he grinned down at me before flipping us over.

"Don't do something you won't finish." I breathed out when he lowered his head down; His lips coming close to mine. We haven't done anything sexual or even kissed for an entire 2 months. Sexual Abstinence.

"Can I kiss you?" I've been waiting 2 months, 10 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes, and 40 seconds for him to ask me that.

"Please," I begged.

There was a spark that occurred just the first time. The collision of our lips molded into each other. His scent infatuated me. Everything about him sent me into overdrive. I wanted him more and more. This craving feeling started from my head and is paining my cock.

"Now look who's hard?" He teased me as he pulled on my bottom lip. He held on to my poor lip and bit down on it, just enough to make it bleed.

"Fuck!" Can't tell if it's only me or not but... cutting my lip is such a turn-on for me.

His lips landed on my own again. The familiar metallic taste of the blood ran down my throat. The pressure from his hips made my cock throb for a release. I wrapped my hands around his back and pulled him down into me. I never wanted to leave his space again. I'm sure he felt the same way.

"Mmh, if we keep going, I won't be able to make your food." He pecked my lips but once I heard food... I pushed his ass off of me and he gasped from the sudden action before falling to the carpeted floor.

"MILES!" He yelled my name as he crashed to the floor. That's when I knew I had to pick up my pace and run out of there. My giggles were overcrowded by his screams and curses as we ran down the steps and into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry! Alright, stop! I'm tired!" We shuffled side to side around the kitchen island. When I ran to the right, he followed so I ran back to the left until he did the same. We followed this routine for 5 more minutes before he retreated.

"Hah! I win... Max PUT ME DOWN!" Right when I started my celebration dance, the big dummy came from behind me and scooped me up into his arms, and started running into the living room.

"Ублюдок (Bastard )." As you can see, my Russian is getting better thanks to Annabelle teaching me almost every curse under the sun and Max as well. While I was on bed rest, I was picking up a few things about Max's family and the mafia as well. Even though my friends and my dad were there, Max kept his 'private business' away from them and I'm grateful. Though I had to lie to them about how this all happened and where I went for five days without telling anyone, I don't think it mattered to them, just as long as I was safe.

"Anna needs to stop teaching you these things." He looked deep into my eyes as he rested in between my legs. My back was pressed on the couch as he dropped both of us on it when he picked me up and ran out of the kitchen.

"So teach me better things then! I told you I want to learn." I begged him but he wants to keep it for himself. When he would call me new names, I'd have no idea what they mean and for some reason, he likes that.

"Nope, those words are for me to know and you to find out soon enough." There was one time where he said something and everyone in the room, who understood, was left in shock at his words.

"What do you want to eat?" He got off me and helped me off the couch.

"Dick." I joked.

"Miles! You little pervert." His words were one thing but that smirk on his face said something completely different.

"Don't act like you don't want mine, right there!" I kissed his lips. His hand went on top of my hips as he laughed into the kiss.

"You're such a fool."

"Yeah, your fool."

"Seriously, what do you want?" We walked back into the kitchen, hand in hand.

"Think it's too early for Vodka?" I asked him seriously. It's not to 'drown out the nightmares' as Dr. Theresa likes to think, but just to drink. Drunk Miles needs to take over and give sober Miles a break.

"Definitely. I can make you some tea before you go home." I forgot about that. I've been spending so much time with Max, I kinda forgot about leaving this place, it feels like my home too.

"If you start supplying me with the vodka, I may never go home." He suddenly lets go of my hand and jogs to the back of the kitchen.

"Where are you going? I called out to him.

"To get the vodka, duh. You're never leaving me."

—-