19. Property Of a Millionaire

Miles' Point of View

My head was killing me. I felt and heard a pounding in my head that made me groan in agony. I arched my back trying to stretch when I felt something hard hit my back. Finally opening my eyes, I looked around this big beautiful bedroom. I tried squirming away when suddenly a large arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me in closer.

"Miles, if you keep you moving, I'm not going to restrain my future actions." His voice was groggy, hot, and very deep. I instantly stopped moving when I realized what my back hit. I placed my hand on top of his, just as light snores escaped his lips until I felt the urge to pee. Like really bad. I tapped his forearm but he wouldn't let go, I pushed back against him trying to wake him back up.

"Miles. I'm serious." He threatened.

"I have to pee." It was like every word I tried to say was a needle to my head. What the fuck happened last night? Max groaned when he finally let go of me, I carefully tried to get off the bed without annoying him, which of course didn't work. Right when I reached the corner of the bed, the blanket on the floor tangled with my ankle and dropped my ass right on the expensive carpet.

"Jesus Christ. I thought Sober Miles would be better behaved than Drunk Miles." He said making me confused. Alright brain, care to explain what happened?

He got off the bed and came to my rescue. He lifted me off the floor and carried me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I just realized that we were both in nothing but our briefs. If we had sex, I'm going to be pissed that I don't remember it! He opened a large door that revealed an all-white bathroom, that looked pristine. My piss was not worthy of that toilet. My ass was not worthy to sit on that toilet seat. My feet were not worthy to step on the expensive white tile.

"Are you going to leave?" I asked him shyly. He cocked his head back at me before groaning and running his hand through his jet black hair.

"Nope, not after last night. I'll turn around to be respectful." Was he serious? What did I do? Sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with me! He turned around and faced the wall as I walked to the toilet; There was no way I would be able to pee in front of him. Well not directly in front of him since his back was to mine.

"Can you go already?" He asked after I stood there holding my limp penis in my hand for the last 5 minutes or so.

"Stop! Don't rush me. I'm a shy pee-er?" I said sorry questioningly. I was afraid to pee in front of him, or anyone for that question. It's really really really awkward. After struggling in the beginning, I finally went. I washed my hands and that's when I noticed Max's knuckles. There was a dark red substance on it as if he punched something or someone.

"What happened to your hand?" I took his hand in mine and examined it. He then turned and faced me, his hand cupping cheek.

"Just know, you're a wild drunk." That was all he said making me even more confused. I'm not sure if I want to forget or remember what happened that night.

"Let me help you since I caused it," I said pulling his hand towards the sink. There was an ottoman next to it so I had him sit there while I dampened cloth to wash the blood off.

"There is no need. I'm quite alright Miles." The way he said my name made my heart flutter. He has a way with his words that make me fall deeper for him. Even if it's only my name.

"It's fine, I-I want to." I sunk on my knees in front of his hand and placed the cloth over his red knuckles. He flinched a bit from the initial pain but then eased into my hand. I didn't make eye contact but I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head.

That's when I saw it. From the corner of my eye. His dick. The monstrous penis. The giant member. The Max Jr. My demise.

"You know if you want it; You could just ask." He said a matter of fact'. I swear to god I wanted to pass out right then and there. The headache was slowly progressing as the embarrassment went on.

"Come, let me get you something to eat and drink. I know your head must be killing you. I was being serious though." He said taking the cloth from my hand and putting it in a hamper before extending his arm out in front of me.

"Stop embarrassing me, gosh! I don't know what happened or what I did last night but I apologize." I needed the embarrassment to stop and the painful headache to go away. He only laughed in response.

"Here. I tried to give this to you last night but you didn't want to quote on quote 'stop the party'." My face flushed in embarrassment. I sunk my head into the pit of my arms as I rested on the kitchen counter. He laughed as he opened and closed the refrigerator. He placed a plate and a glass down in front of me, with a little white pill.

"Eat. You need it." He said.

"Eat. You need it." I mimicked him. That only got me a slap to the back of my head, increasing the pain of my headache.

"Fuck. Sorry!" I apologize and quickly took the pill to ease the pain. The food looks appetizing, I started digging in as Max only watched. I thought the big dummy was going to eat well but he stood there waiting for me. Ok then.

"You told me to pick a favorite." He spoke aloud, turned around so he was facing the rest of the kitchen. I tiled my head in confusion.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Drunk Miles. You told me to pick a favorite. Either drunk or sober miles. Then you proceeded to give me a handjob." The food got stuck in my throat as he ran over to me and tried to get it out.

"Miles! Christ, I was kidding. Only partially kidding though." My eyes widen at his comment. Remind me to never drink again in my life!

"Stop, are you serious? Max get back over here! Are you being serious? MAXIMILLION IVANOV!" He sprinted ahead of me, dashing through the kitchen and into the living room. I chased after him trying to get the rest of the story about what happened last night.

"It was just a handjob. Then you got on your knees and blew me-" He was talking and laughing at the same time. I don't think I've ever seen him so carefree. But I was still pissed at myself and him. So I grabbed a pillow and launched it at his head, he ducked.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"If I remember correctly, you wanted me to do that to me last night!" He yelled back. That fucker! I was so embarrassed, but that embarrassment was covered with adrenaline.

—-