37. Special Chapter POaM (RR)

Maximillion's Point of View

*Flashback to weeks ago*

"I said I'm ready, you're not rushing me." Now that I finally feel comfortable with telling my parents, they were fearful that they've pressured me into telling them and don't want me to say anything.

"Maximillion! I told you that you have to be sure that you want to do this."My father paced around the room as my mother sat down ready for me to talk. Anna just stepped into the room after packing up and leaving her house at 2 in the morning.

Everything was starting to feel so real, not like reliving the moment but coming to terms with it and telling my family. My father already knew it was something bad but didn't want to hear it just yet, it was the first time I've seen him scared of something.

"I want to." There was a time I knew that I had to do this. I waited 26 years to tell anyone about the horrors that started when I was only 6 years old. After confiding in my boyfriend, I just felt this urge to tell everyone else. Miles accepted me for who I was and what I've become and that only made me care for him even more. Just thinking about him made my heartbeat increase and dick jump, sorry, he made me naturally and sexually happy.

"Любимая моя (My love/my sweetheart), let him talk. We're ready Max." My mother, Anastasiya, sat my father down beside her as she looked up at me with tears already swelled in her eyes. She was always the emotional parent, usually the first to tear up over something or whenever Annabelle and I would find ourselves into trouble.

"It started in the summer of our first trip to America. Anna and I stayed with Maxim during the weekends. Everything was fine until it got dark, Anna and I were in separate rooms, leaving Maxim to come into the room where I would stay at and sexually abuse me. Every. Single. Night. For years."

The entire mood of the room changed. It got to the point where I could hear my mother's heavy breathing, my sister's disbelief in how this could've happened, and my father. He was just heartbroken. I watched as a single lonely tear slid down his trembling face. I couldn't bother to look at them as they wept, shook their heads, and let out a storm of curses. The 2 am moonlight shone across the balcony of this office as if it was a sign. A sign to continue.

"There's one part that always pisses me off. Not only the fact that he was 'man' enough to stick his penis in me since I was 6 years old, but the fact that he whispered 'i love you' continuously in my ear after each... session." Feeling myself break down, I wiped away the tears that started unconsciously falling. Turning back to my family, I could see the anger, pain, and disgust in their eyes.

"THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD!" My father cursed the name of his brother in his tongue, almost punching the wall before my mother begged him not to. Before I knew it, Annabelle had her arms locked around my neck as she teared up. Hugging her back, I laid my head on her shoulder as we held onto each other.

"I'm the worst sister. I couldn't even protect my brother from the hands of that disgusting man." Anna tried to blame herself but that only pissed me off more. It wasn't any of their faults. It wasn't even my fault. It was Maxim and what he did to me could never make me forgive him. Never.

"You're the world's best sister. You did everything for me without even knowing. Seeing you happy made me happy. Giving me my nieces only added to that happiness. Hey, even Jacob gets me to smile once in a while." Once those words came out of my mouth, the tears from her face came down even harder and faster. Without even knowing it, I had those same tears streaming down my face in a matter of seconds.

My parents, after calming my father down, joined in the group hug as they questioned me about what took me so long to come to them. I knew my parents would've had Maxim's head on a block if I had told them but back then a part of me wanted to do that all by myself. To take his life, to take back a piece of me that he took so long ago. "I felt or more so wanted to take care of it on my own."