18. Property Of a Millionaire (R)

Miles' Point of View

"It was hot. I mean like c'mon, he was all over you Miles. He called you his freaking boyfriend. Period." Lana was dramatizing the week's events of how Max overreacted during lunch when some girl was trying to give me her number, very flirtatiously.

"It wasn't like that! Gosh, I hate you." I slammed the glass of water down on the table where we were seated at.

"I mean, look at those freaking hickeys on your neck? I bet there's more down there!" Zack and Alana prodded questions and assumptions at me. They pointed down to my lower region before I threw my straw at Alana and pulled Zack's curl since he was closer to me.

Alana, Melanie, Zack, and I are at the bar as I
tried to avoid any questions about Max and what happened at the diner. Sadly, when you have friends, you can't do that. Zack had his arm around my shoulder with a beer in the other as he sang The K-I-S-S-I-N-G Song.

"Fuck you, Melanie you better come get your man." I pushed him off of me and they all fell into a fit of laughter. I grabbed the shot glass and submerged the alcohol down my throat. The sizzling pain burned for less than a second before a relief washed over my body. I don't drink, only occasionally for... reasons.

"Don't act like you don't like it. I haven't seen you this happy in a while. Blushing and smiling 24/7." Melanie teased. She was right, I did like him and what we had going on.

"See! You're thinking about him and blushing!" They said in unison. We all looked at each other before laughing at the coincidence.

"Are we doing the shots? I'm trying to get blackout drunk!" Alana was the hype one out of all of us. I think we've become a bad influence on her, she used to be pure and nice. She had many guys buy her drinks and danced with a few of them before coming back to our section. We had only agreed to this because she promised us free drinks, which she did comply with.

"Yea, let's do it rounds. Whoever finishes first gets... wings?" Zack challenged us. Melanie and I looked at one another before agreeing. We both knew we couldn't handle our alcohol so I put my trust in the other two hooligans I call my friends. Alana left for a few minutes before coming back a plate of wings and the 20 shots on a tray in the bartender's hand. They placed them down on the table before he left, she instantly sat close to the shot glasses and started to count.

"One... Two... Three..." I don't think I have ever drunk so much in my life. Between the 4 of us, we each downed 5 shots in under a minute. The alcohol stunned sober me before drunk Miles came out. We ate all the wings, and I could barely remember how I ended up dancing with Alana and Melanie with Zack.

I was grinding and sliding my hands up and down my body as Lana had her hips attached to my ass. "Look at that ass!"

"You can look but you can't touch," I said seductively as I flipped myself around and danced with her. I felt my phone vibrate constantly, but I wasn't going to pick up. She giggled at my drunk self. We were playfully dancing until some guy asked for a dance with me. Alana playfully bowed down and left us to join some other guy who bought her a drink. Ugh, what a fake bitch.

"Look at you go." The mysterious man had his hand on my hips as I swayed to the beat. The music was loud, my eardrums were abused at the volume of the song, but drunk me never cares.

There weren't many bodies on the dance floor, so I could easily spot my friends and others in the middle. The man slowly moved closer to me as his hard crotch was grinding on my ass. I moaned slightly when his lips caressed my earlobe.

"Mmh mister. This twink here has a b-boyfriend." I slurred. I flipped myself to where I was facing him and boy was he hot. Not as hot as my Max, but hot. Like those wings we just had. What am I talking about? Don't listen to me, I'm drunk.