10. Property Of a Millionaire

Miles' Point of View

So I might have fucked it up. A little, don't get mad. It's just a slight fuck up since I've had bigger fuck ups. I was sat down on Maximillion's couch and it was so big and expensive and I felt like I didn't deserve to put my ass on it. He was taking a shower and told me to wait in his gigantic living room or if I should even call it that?

"Are you alright? Would you like some more water?" He came from nowhere and asked me unexpectedly.

"Um no, I'm fine. Thanks." I cut the awkwardness short but of course, he never stops there.

"Listen, I don't want to be invasive and all but are you truly alright?" He asked me.

I wasn't. He was completely shirtless and the towel hung around his waist at a low point. I felt my jeans get tighter when my eyes made their way lower towards his crotch and may I say that he was packing.

"I-I would be better if you could p-please put a shirt on," I whispered but barely loud enough for him to hear. I looked up at his face and it was wearing a smirk, he nodded his head and turned and walked the opposite way.

That man was the devil. I mean, his body was... Woah. Abs for days, V-Line was cut sharp, his arms looked like they could choke me until I came and I needed that... wow, I sound like some cracked up whore, excuse me.

"Hello, more water young man?" An elderly woman approached me. She was short and resembled Max's mother a lot. Her accent was thick and filled with Russian intonation.

"No thank you, ma'am, I appreciate it," I told her.

She only smiled and simply walked away. She had striking blue eyes and was beautiful. Her hair was all grey and long, it reached up to her waist and was bone straight.

"She's usually very invasive." Maximillion came back in more normal attire. I've never actually seen him anything but in a full suit. He wore a white top and some shorts that bravely showed off his muscular legs. Hot dog!

"No, it's alright. Listen, I-," I tried to say until he sat down right next to me. Out of this entire big ass living room, the dummy chooses to be this close... to me.

"Sorry I um, thank you for you know. Helping me. I should probably leave." I struggle to say so I just got up from the couch and tried to leave before his rough hand connected with my own and pulled me back down on the couch.

"You're welcome, Stevenson. Who was that gentlemen that you smacked across the face?" Shit. He saw that? How the fuck? What the fuck? Why the fuck?

"How did you-? He is my, well he was my boyfriend." I said truthfully. I was going to lie but it wouldn't have sounded better if I said that it was my cousin or something.

"The Ex-Boyfriend? Mmh." He thought about that for a moment before his hold on me tightened a bit. I let out a shaky breath and licked my lips when he snapped back into reality and moved closer to me.

"So you're single now? Like officially?" I nodded my head. Wrong. His grip closed off more circulation in my arm and I felt my hand go numb. Me likey. Sorry, I'm slowly getting off to this.

"Y-yes, sir." I think he likes that. Being called 'sir' that is. He always has a slight smirk on his face whenever I addressed him as 'sir'.

"Mmh, I like that Котенок (Kitten)." He said, calling me that word again. I don't know what it meant but it was hot. The way the word rolled off his tongue made my dick happy.

"What is that? What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Не о чем беспокоиться (Nothing to worry about)." He sounded so foreign when he talked in his native language. He let go of my arm and held my hand as he led me out of the living room. The walkway was beautiful and large, filled with paintings and little trinkets on coffee tables and art hung on the tall walls. As we walked to wherever, his hand never let go of mine and I loved it, it was one of the sweetest gestures he's done for me.

"Hungry?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Sorry I meant to say yes," I answered back quickly after remembering he doesn't like it when I nod my head. A small smile tugs at his face.

"You learn quickly, pet." Did I hear that fucking correctly? Wait a damn second... did he just call me a pet and did I like it? Maybe, again don't judge me!

A furiously blush spreads across my face as he let go of my hand when we reached the kitchen. There was a long island in the middle of the kitchen and I sat down on the barstool as Max walked directly across from me. He stopped and stared at me for a while, and for a second, there was a grin on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, beautiful." He teases with the nickname again before turning around and opening his fridge. I bit down on my lip and chewed on it lightly, this is really becoming a bad habit of mine. Instead of focusing on his back, my feet became interesting.

"You shouldn't do that." He said aloud without turning away from the refrigerator. I stopped and looked up at his back, his muscle flexed as his arms opened the doors of the fridge. Why does God hate me so bad?

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Biting down on your lip. Bad habit, and incredibly distracting for me." He whispered the last bit but I still heard him. He still hasn't faced me so I decided to tease just a bit, I pushed my curl from my face and tugged my bottom lip between my teeth. I pushed down hard, just to let a small amount of blood drip from my cut lip. Suddenly, an inhumane growl ripped through his body and soon he was right in front of me.

"I told you Котенок (Kitten), bad habits are distracting." He said using that word again. His thumb gently pulled my lip from between my teeth and I felt my breath hitch. My blood now being transferred on his thumb and what he does next surprises me even though it should disgust me. He's probably just as crazy as I am, or even crazier. He licks my blood while his eyes never leave contact with my own.

"Jesus H. Christ, that was hot." The words brushed past my lips and I didn't have control over what I was saying anymore. His thumb was in his mouth and my blood was on it, imagine if my come was on his finger and he did that? Nut. He pulled it out and ran his wet thumb over my lip. 

"You make me crazy Котенок (Kitten), so fucking crazy." He said making me think how little ole me could make him go crazy. He's the hunky rich Russian that made my heart, dick, and nipples go wild.

—-