❁Twenty One❁

Screaming was heard throughout the base.

Not just any scream and certainly not a scream of agony, anger or anything of the sort.

It was a Travis scream.

Laurence and Lucinda walked into Travis' office, confused when they didn't immediately see Travis behind his desk.

"He's hiding under his desk again, isn't he?" Laurence whispered to Lucinda. Lucinda nodded. The two slowly crept on each side of the desk before jumping behind.

Travis yelped in surprise before hiding in his green hoodie.

"Alright, what happened this time?" Lucinda said, rolling her eyes.

"I agreed to meet with Zane." Travis said, his voice horror ridden.

"...Is that a problem or something?"

Travis stayed quiet. Lucinda and Laurence looked at each other, then they sat on each side of Travis.

"You're scared, aren't you?" Lucinda asked. Travis nodded.

"Why are you scared?" Laurence asked. Travis sighed.

"Because I like him." he whispered in a timid tone.

"And you're worried he only wants you for sex.." Lucinda came to the conclusion. Travis nodded again.

Lucinda and Laurence looked at each other again, silently coming to an agreement on how to approach this situation. Eventually, the 'are you stupid' approach was out. 'Soft and joking' it is.

"Hey, you don't have to be scared about that. From what I've seen, there's a big chance Zane likes you the way you like him." Lucinda said.

"Yeah!" Laurence agreed.

"Even if he wanted you for sex, I know for a fact you can make anyone fall for you just by you having sex with them!"

"Oh my god Laurence." Lucinda laughed.

"Am I wrong? I know I'm not wrong. Even I almost fell for Travis when he fucked me." Laurence admitted. Lucinda laughed more.

"Same!"

Travis peaked his head out of his hoodie and laughed. Laurence and Lucinda leaned on Travis' shoulder as they all laughed.

"Seriously though, you've got nothing to worry about." Lucinda said.

"Alright, I believe you guys." Travis sighed, a smile displayed on his face.

The two hugged Travis tightly.

Suddenly, they heard a deep voice.

"I have a question." Gene sat on the floor in front of the three.

"Who the fuck is Zane?"

"Travis' one and only true love." Told Lucinda

"Travis' sugar baby, his baby boy, his bottom bitch." Laurence added on.

Gene furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"He kinda looks like you, just a lot smaller, and paler. And more of a twink." Lucinda stated.

"Okay... I regret asking." Gene got up and started walking out of the room, but stopped in the doorway.

"Laurence." He called.

"Coming!" Laurence crawled from under the desk and held onto Gene's arm when he got to him. The two walked out of the room, probably on their way to commit multiple sins at once.

Lucinda reached inside of her handbag.

"I have just the thing to relieve your stress." She said, pulling our a small plastic with green containment. Travis eyes the bag before Lucinda pulled out a covered container filled with strawberries.

"You drive a hard bargain, you witch." Travis smiles as he took the container and opened it, putting a strawberry in his mouth.

"I know I do." Lucinda said as she pulled out two more containers of strawberries, two small pipes, and a lighter.

---------

A/N: I love Travis, Lucinda, and Laurence's friendship in this and I'm so glad I thought of it (◕▿◕✿)

But anyway, how y'all like soft and insecure Travis? This is probably one of the only times he'll be portrayed this way in this book.