❁Thirty One❁

While Zane and Travis were having their shopping day at the mall, Aphmau stayed home.

Aphmau sat on the kitchen counter, eating leftover pizza from the night before. 

Yesterday's party was a success. Not as wild as Aphmau had hoped, but still amazing. What was even more amazing was the absolutely most breathtaking heated make-out session with Lucinda and Katelyn.

Never in her life had she thought she'd make out with, not one, but two gorgeous women.

Before Aphmau's mind had the chance to get into a more detailed memory, her phone vibrated.

Nana
Aphmau, are you busy right now?

Nana
I need to talk to you about something

Aphmau stared at the text with confusion on her face. Why did Nana sound so serious?

Aphmau
Nah, I'm not busy,, wanna come over?

Nana
Sure, I'll be over in 10

(∩^o^)⊃━☆゜.*

Nana and Aphmau sat on the couch. 

"So about yesterday's party." Nana started.

"Your new friends...do you know who they are?" She questioned.

"Of course I do, that's why they were here in the first place." Aphmau said in a 'duh' tone.

"I know, but do you know them?" Nana asked again. Aphmau tilted her head in befuddlement.

"Listen, what I'm about to tell you may be hard to believe. I'm telling you this because I care about you and I don't want anything bad happening to you. Those new friends of yours, they are very dangerous people. They are in a gang called Valkrum and they do really bad things."

Aphmau snickered. Nana furrowed her eyebrows. 

"I already know that." Aphmau said. Nana's mouth dropped open.

"So, you chose to associate with them?!" Nana asked in astonishment.

"It's actually pretty funny how it happened. Zane's sugar daddy and his two friends were outside the house yesterday-"

"Zane is involved with this too?!" Nana just couldn't believe what she was hearing. She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Where is Zane?"

"Out shopping with Travis-"

"The Leader!?"

Aphmau couldn't help but find the situation funny as hell.

"And you're okay with all of this??" Nana asked.

"Yeah, They're all pretty nice." Aphmau said with a shrug.

"Are you being serious right now? They are criminals and you let them into your house?" Nana stood up abruptly.

"Well, yeah. I think the ones I've met so far are pretty chill. Plus Travis and Zane like each other a lot and are dating now."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

The front door opened. In walked Zane and Travis. Nana's eyes glared at the gang leader.

"Aphmau, I got so much stuff! Oh, hi Nana. I didn't know you were coming over" Zane said. Travis looked at Nana and smiled. A smile that said 'well, isn't this a nice situation'.

Nana tore her eyes away from the gang leader in disgust. Zane walked over to Aphmau with bags in his hands. 

"I'm leaving ." Nana said. 

"So soon?" Aphmau asked. Nana didn't answer and headed to the door. While doing so, Travis whispered to her.

"Nice seeing you again, Kawaii-chan." 

She shivered after hearing that name.

"I don't know what you're planning, but I suggest you stop now before someone gets hurt." Nana said.

"You're wrong about that. I'm not planing anything." Travis chuckled. Nana glared one last time before walking out the door. 

Travis walked over to Zane, who was showing Aphmau the various clothing he has acquired today. 

"Isn't this choker the cutest thing?" Zane asked while holding up a choker that read 'Daddy's Slut'.

"Oh my god, that's awesome." Aphmau gasped in genuine amazement. Zane put the choker back into the back.

"By the way, what's up with those marks on your neck?" Zane questioned with his eyebrows raised. Aphmau's face flushed red. Travis smirked. He already knew what had happened thanks to Lucinda's frantic texting earlier that day. Aphmau pressed to tips of her index fingers together.

"W-well, sometimes when two hot girls flirt with you, you gotta take action." She mumbled out, feeling embarrassed.