Chapter 1

Joseon Period : 10th Century

Taehyung throw the nearest thing beside him on the door with a pout on his face. "Leave me alone, I wont marry anyone .Dont Like!" The boy who is known to be a crown prince whines..

"Your Highness" the noble man and people outside his room kneeled and bow to beg their crown prince to marry the princess of Hilla, to avoid war between the palaces and have a peace..

"No!! Shooo! Go away still dont like!" He shouted crossing his arms above his chest, and whined once again..

He just dont want to marry, the person who he doesnt even know and of course he doesnt love, he just want to have a free life without anyone telling him what he should do. He never wanted to be a prince, and he blames his blood because its royal. He hates it, he hates being part of the royal family..

His thoughts were cut off by a knock on his door "What now?! Leave me aloooone!!" He whine shouted, "Your majesty" she softly called once he heard that voice. "Noona?" He asked to be sure, the girl who is known to be the noble man's daughter answered "Yes, your majesty" she is bowing even, the crown prince he, himself cant see her.

"Are you alone?" He asked, and she immediately tell the people around, and behind her to leave. The people, didnt insists and hide behind her. She mentally face palmed, "Yes, your majesty" she lied, and wishing her plan will work. "Liar" he pouts and she heave a sighed "Can I come in?" She asked and receive no response by the whiny crown prince. "If you dont let me in, you wont see me again" she threatened and with that Taehyung let out a almost crying whine before opening the door.

She gets inside and tssk, when she saw all the things around are messy, and ruined by the whining boy, she continue to walk after making sure she lock the door, as the crown prince dont want anyone inside..

When the crown prince saw his noona, he whined once again "noona~" he pouts, she seated herself on the floor beside him. He is resting his elbow on his knee. "Dont like to be married" he let out like a child doesnt want to eat, unless he will play video games. "Your Majesty, its for your city, your people, for peace of everyone" she says encouraging the crown prince, "then shoo! You go away, thought you are own my side.." he crossed his arms and gives her a glare like a glare of three years old kid. She cant help but smile at this cute little boy, not actually a boy but a man who is like a kid. "Its not that, Im not on your side. Im just being a critical thinker" she puts her fingers on her head, acting like she's genius with a wacky face, atleast to make the crown prince smile even a little.

And it did work, when it comes to her, Taehyung's heart becomes soft, it always flutter when she is always there. He is happy that, he have her in his life. He love her, he knows that, he is aware of it that he is inlove with his friend. "See? You're now smiling" she chuckled, her eyes sparkled reflecting his own eyes on hers. Once again, his heart melts. "I dont want to marry her, no Im not gonna marry her" he shook his head, in disapproval she just nodded her head multiple times, "Okay, Okay, Okay" that makes him chuckle. He then clears his throat , while covering his mouth with his fist closed. "Unless, its you whom I gonna marry. I will only marry you noona~" she almost choked when he let out those words, gosh this guy is really straight forward and not scared of being rejected or what, all he cares is he can say what he feels. Her cheeks tinted pink, as she looked away to hide it. "Did I just gave you butterflies noona?" He teasingly asked...

~Present 2020~

Your P.O.V.

"Did I just gave you butterflies noona?"

Again, once again I dreamed about that guy, and the girls story. Its weird that, it always continue from where it stop, it feels like Im creating my own story in my mind. I sighed, before standing up from my bed, getting my phone from the night stand, I looked at myself..