Chapter 26

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Lunch together" I felt y/n's warm fingers wrap around my wrist as she pulled me with her. I can feel a butterflies on my stomach 'This annoying feeling keeps lingering in me. When she's near me.' "I can walk on my own" I said for her to let me go, I sighed. I looked away from her, and dont give a fuck in my surroundings. "Have you eaten your breakfast?" 'I really hate nice girls, because they dont deserve a guy like me. Who am I to have a nice girl in my life? I am just a jerk fboi though.' I left her and go to the boys 'I dont know why, but joining bangtan makes me feel comfortable.' I seated beside Hoseok who have only one space for a one person, I seated beside him so that y/n wont able to sit beside me.  'Dont get yourself attached to a guy like me y/n, because you deserve better.'  We all keep talking, and some others chuckling, I showed no emotion but I am happy.  "Tae" y/n called me and gave me her sandwich, 'I was touched but I have to refused her. Because I cant never be a better guy' I pretended that I didnt heard anything, and ignore her. "Eat well" Jungkook says and gave his pasta to y/n I ignored them and kept talking with 'hyungs.'  After eating together, I walked first and y/n followed "Tae, wait up!" She called out 'She surely doesnt give up that easily. ' I sighed  "Helping me earlier, doesnt mean were close now. All of that was just an act infront of Jennie, so dont think we are already close. Cause I dont even want to be close with an annoying girl like you." I lied 'I just dont want me to hurt you, because you are nice. Everytime you always me feel like Im special, and I am thankful for you because you just gave me a new family whom I can trust and pushing you away from a guy like me is all that I can give you. Because I am nothing but a jerk, who will might just end up to hurt you. Im sorry y/n for being selfish, but evrything that happened earlier are truth, all of it was my genuine feeling. Im so sorry y/n but I think this is the only way to save your heart.' I left without glancing at her 'Because I know when I glance at her, I will lose it. Because I dont know why, but I cant see her crying.'  We all attended the class and 'theres no second that I didnt glance at you, because youre beautiful. I didnt even knew I smiled just by watching you, but when you look at me I pretended I dont care and I didnt look at you.' The class ended and we all go out together I talked with Yoongi hyung 'he talked about you, whom he called a  cheerleader of the group.' "She always makes us smile though, I maybe act like I dont care about everyone but all of them our precious to me. Y/n is like our own baby sister, she cried so easily though, like for example she the sky to rain but it didnt, she will end up crying" Yoongi hyung says keeping his hands inside his pocket. I smiled just by thinking what Yoongi hyung says making me smile. 'She is so cute and have a fragile heart, thats why I cant hurt you. You should not like a guy like me.'  My smile disappeared when Yoongi hyung "Dont you remember her?" Asked me that I looked at him confuse. I shooked my head 'No, I never met her though' "I know you love someone now, but try to remember y/n and you will know whom you really love the most." That was Yoongi hyung last words before he got inside of the house "Welcome Home!" Hoseok hyung shouted, my mind is like swirling around as I keep thinking if I met y/n before my heart suddenly feels like I missed someone so much. I breath in for a second before looking up to y/n who hurriedly went upstairs. "Lets have a date" I get my car keys "I'll wait outside for 15 minutes" I said before leaving. 'I will show you y/n that you dont deserve me.' And after 10 minutes she came out my heart flutters at her sight. "Get inside" I said opening the cardoor and y/n got inside the whole drive was silent but it was comforting silence. I got off the car and brought her in the club, I flirt  with the girl and even bite her neck just to make y/n hate me. And in my luck I succeed she left saying she will go first.  "See yourself out then" 'Hate me y/n, you dont deserve me. Because this me.' And she go out minutes passed and I became worried didnt even know why I am feeling this way, I became frustrated ,frustrated in myself. I pushed the girl away on my lap and go out to search for her, and then I saw her in the bus stop seating there will a tears falling from her eyes. And just by watching you crying and hurt in that bus stop makes my heart shattered into pieces and it seems like it was familiar, until a memory came back into my mind.