Chapter 17

V's P.O.V.

I saw myself on the painting, suddenly I cant breath my head aches I hold my chest as theres unbearable pain once again ataack me. Looking around me, I tried hard to breath, I run, run away I just need to get out of here. As I run I can heard voices in my head.

"Taehyung!" The girl shouted in fear.

I looked around finding the voice but there is no one..

"Your Majesty!" the eunuch stopped him, from harming.

I stopped and breath for a second, I felt my tears falling my heart aching. Everything is hard, as I keep hearing voices and images of person keeps flashing in my mind. "It was the girl in my dreams." I just figure it out, it was her I cant be mistaken. I shooked my head as it aches and another event came into my mind.

"You will pay for this Youre so called Majesty" Prince Jimin laughed mockingly at Taehyung, Jungkook, Jiwon and General Kim. Prince Jimin keeps laughing while he was being pull to put in the cell.  "I can walk on my own!" Prince Jimin shouted throwing the people holding him. Then he got inside by himself in the cell..

"Jimin?" I felt my tears falls...

"Please dont hurt my family, I will do anything for you." Eunuch Hoseok kneeled at Prince Jimin, who just got out from the cell because of the order of the King. Prince Jimin laughed, "Oh really?" Eunuch Hoseok nods his head begging his majesty, to save his family. "Okay then. I shall forgive you" Prince Jimin holds Hoseok's chin and make Hoseok looked at him. Hoseok was crying in fear, when he saw his home being destroyed, his mom lying on the floor with a man holding her hair. "Then, poison The crown Prince's Mind, and you will have your family safe." Prince Jimin was once chuckle a evil chuckle.

"I want more beer!" Taehyung shouted at his eunuch as he laugh so hard. "Hyung you should stop drinking!" Jungkook his brother shouted in worry, but Taehyung just laughed at him. "Stop calling me hyung, you are making me puke." Taehyung chuckled and glared at his Eunuch to give him more beer. So did Hoseok get another beer, and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled happily but before he can grab his drink. Jiwon already got it. "Stop this, Your Majesty" Taehyung laughed "Awwe, My so called Queen is here." He chuckled and stared at his drink. "Are you really my wife? Only my wife huh, Empress Jiwon." Taehyung glared at her, Jiwon seem confused and Taehyung tooked that advantage to get his beer. And he continue to drink more...

"You did great Hoseok" Prince Jimin laughed "You just made him believe Jiwon is cheating on him. Im so proud of you." Jimin laughed in victory.

"I dont understand him, I dont even know him now. He changed" Jiwon cried and Jungkook comforted her..

"Y/n" I cried "Its you, its not Gyeong Shim."(guys in Chapter 5 Taehyung thought it was Gyeong Shim.)  I felt my heart shattered into million pieces.

Jungkook hugged and comforted her, "He will be fine. Everything is gonna be fine." Jungkook continues to comfort Jiwon, and Taehyung  darken his eyes when he saw them together. He got back to his chambers and asked for a beer. He ruined everything in his chambers and started drinking "They are betraying me huh?" He laughed and drink again.

Jungkook finally manages to make Jiwon atleast laughed, and his joke. He just want his sister in law to be alright, and then they heard a clap of hands. Taehyung clap his hands "Congratulations, my so called brother." Taehyung laughed at Jungkook a mocking laughed, Jungkook grew confused by his own brother. "You betrayers" Taehyung glared at them, and drink his beer once again. "Youre drunk" Jiwon helped Taehyung and he pushed her away. "I dont need you." But Jiwon just ignored it and helped him get back to his chambers. Jungkook helped them as well, after managing to bring Taehyung back in his chambers, and Jungkook left. Jiwon put the blanket on Taehyung, but Taehyung pulled him close and started to kissed her neck. Jiwon pushed her away, but Taehyung continue to kissed her hungrily. "You are mine, only mine."  Taehyung started to pull down her gown but he was stopped when he felt a tear on him. She was crying, and thats when Taehyung realise he is nearly touching her against her will. And that scared him, he stood up lost and scared of himself. He run away far away from her. He cried when he was already alone. He, himself dont even know him. He drink his beer to clean his mind and erase the pain. Little did he know his beer, have a poison. A poison that made him addict to it, and it makes his brain to think weird things, it made his brain crazy.