Chapter 13

"I missed you too, Jeon Jungkook"

♡♡♡♡

I woke up, after a dream about 'him' . I sighed I thought, I finally can see my bestfriend once again. Seeing our picture together in one frame makes me smile.

Another day begins I did my morning routine, till then I heard my kitchen utensils being moved

Another day begins I did my morning routine, till then I heard my kitchen utensils being moved. Making me panic, I was just here last night by myself, getting my lamp for a self defense. I silently go downstairs, and saw a manly figure, taking a deep breath I think first before moving. 'I just need to hit his head or back, and then call a police after.' Motivating myself, I take a deep breath once again, and run and hit my lamp on the person's head. My eyes widen when I saw the figure whined."V?!" He holds his head "Whats the problem y/n?" He caressed his own head. With a tssk, I sit down to reach him, "Shit, Im sorry I just thought its omebody else, Im sorry" I caress his head, and he just nod in understanding. He then chuckled at my stupidy, I sighed and chukled with him. He stood up, "Forget it, Good morning by the way" he smiled and ruffled my hair "Morning" I smiled and let him ruffled my hair. "Take a seat there, your pancake is already" I smiled and seated on the chair , he start serving me the food. "Here you go, my love" I chuckled "Yesterday, its my queen and now its my love?" He chuckled "Just eat, my everything" He covers his mouth and laughed, and remove it and let me see his rectangular smile. My heart melts, and I laughed and hit him. "You always hit me though, but its okay thats how I fell for you " He says with his flirty jokes once again. "Hit me again" I pulled his hair in a mild strong manner, making his head tilt to side "See? I really love you." He says making me laugh, he chuckled and continue to serve me the food, he sit infront of me and watched me as I start digging in. He rest his chin on his hand, and his elbow is resting on the table. I fed him with the pancake he made, he smiled and cutely opened his mouth. After eating a breakfast together,  we are walking together going to my school, my arm is around his arm, he smiled after staring at my hand around his arm. "Yehihi" he sang a teasing song, making me chuckled and remove my hand around his arm. "You dont want that, maybe you prefer this one" he wrap his arms around my shoulder and laughed after I hit his chest and chuckled. "Is this okay? With you?" He asked making sure, I nodded and continue to drink the milktea he bought me during the walk. Time flew fast and we are already in my school.

"Thanks for the walk, byeiii ahjussi" I teased him and he crossed his brows. "What? You are a hundred thousand older than so Ahju--- no, Viijussi is a better one" I chuckled and he just sighed and smiled after. "No good bye kiss?" He teased and I chuckled and did a cheek to cheek with him. "Not yet" I said, and he chuckled and nod in understanding "I'll see you later." He just kissed my forehead, and I nodded with a smile before starting walking off "Byeii Taejussi!" I waved my hand and smiled. He smiled and waved good bye. I then got inside the school, and looked back at him, he already turned his back when he saw me got inside. I smiled watching his back figure, he wored his hat making nobody see him, except me who can see ghost and grim reapers, I felt a face near mine "Sis? You okay? Youve been smiling looking at nothing" Gyeong shim, says and tried to find where or who I am looking at. I just chuckled and put my arm around her shoulder. "Dont mind it, Gyeong gyeong we are gonna be late." I said and she chuckled "Yea, yea."....