Chapter 28

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"I will be back in a minute I will just change" y/n informed us, before she left, I then looked at Jungkook who stood up "Lets have a talk" jungkook says and I stood up to follow him. We arrived where lockers should be, and Jungkook grab my collar and I watched him, his eyes is full of anger that he keeps holding. "Is this about the date y/n and I have?" I asked and he nearly wanted to punched my face. "Yes, that shit of yours." I chuckled sarcastically at him "Make her cry again, I will make you cry in blood." He finally let go as he threathened me, "Whatever, its fun to break her heart though, she is so easy" I said to make him more angry, and with that I got a punch on my face and I punched him back, I fall on the ground and seated wiping the blood off my lip. "God, that was a strong fist" I spit blood and poke my cheek with my tongue, Jungkook became breathless as he stares at me. He was about to leave "Jungkook" I called out and he looked sideways  "Do you love her?" I asked looking at him, and he turned to face "What the fuck are you saying right now" Jungkook asked annoyed at me. I chuckled "You do, do you?" I smiled and touched my lip. Jungkook just froze there reading my mind, "If I would imagine her, with a different guy I wanted it to be you." I stared at him "Because she deserve a better guy like you." Jungkook grew confused I sit up, and wipe the blood of my lip. "Even I dont want to imagine it,  I dont have a choice. Even it hurts, I will let her go." I looked down, and 'tssk' as tears are daring to fall from my eyes. "Hyung" Jungkook called out. "I have my memories back, every little things that we did I know it all." I added and chuckled "And I came to realise that, everytime we will decide to be in each others arms and stay together. Worst things happens, we just ended up not together, in the end we end up just hurt each other." I closed my eyes and breathed for a minute the images of her smiling at me with her adoring eyes keeps lingering in my mind. Making my tears falls from my eyes "Because fate is never been with us. Because fate is against us, and I hate it but I dont a choice. I cant do anything, to fight it we already did everything, from first generation till the second everything we've been through will just end up for nothing. I will just make cry, or she will make me cry. And I dont want her to feel the same pain again, I dont want her to cry, I dont want her to be hurt. I just wanted her to be happy and safe, and letting her go is my decision because I love her way too much." Jungkook grab me to stood up "Hyung, wake up. You can fight it, you know that" Jungkook says like making himself believe it. "Did you know everything I've been through, just to hold this feelings for her to be with you! And now you will just let her go" Jungkook tears falls his eyes is filled with pain and anger. "Thats why, I want you to have her. Love her and take care of her!" I shouted at him, and remove his hands on my collar. "Hyung, even just for a last try for y/n. Please" Jungkook said softly his eyes begging me. "Please" he said and I looked away "No, I will let her go." I said before leaving him, I wipe my tears. 'Just let my heart hurts, not hers.' My tears falls but I ignored it, after changing my clothes I finally stop crying. And I go out wearing our P.E. uniform and we started playing basketball when I come out, thats when I notice Jungkook being mad at me. I understand him though, he passed the ball way too hard to me, I know Jungkook will realise what I told him earlier. 'This is just his initial reaction.' I nodded and continue playing, Jungkook is not focused so we won a lot of scores, and I smiled like mocking him  'for him to let all his anger out at me. Because this wont be done until he havent let out all his anger, its better to let it done now than making him hold it until it turns into grudge.' I keep on annoying him until he lose it and grab a chair 'That is his limit.' I just watched him 'I know Jungkook, he wont be able to hit me.' I just watched him, he lifted his arm and then y/n came to stopped him, she hugged her, and Jungkook froze before slowly letting go of the chair and get out of y/n's arm. He left without a word, and I saw y/n looked at him, before she looked at me and walked to me to come closer I smiled just by watching her coming to me. When she is already near Jennie, came ij view holding my cheek and asked if I was fine. I looked at her and rolled my eyes "Let of go of me" I said stern but she still hold my face like I was hers, and then  I saw y/n already turned her back and was far enough. I sighed, and removed Jennie's hands from my face. Before walking away with my hyungs.

Your P.O.V.

I brought Jungkook in the class, and insisted to go out first to get my book from my locker, I walked out of the room and just when I will go downstairs Taehyung is there to go upstairs. He looked at me, and I saw his lips. "Are you okay?" I asked and he softly chuckled before looking down nodding his head. I got the ointment I used for Jungkook earlier and gave it to him "You can give it back, to the clinic." I said and he grab it gently, before looking up and smiling at me. "Im sorry" he looked down after mumbling a 'thanks' I chuckled "Why do you guys keep apologising to me? You should tell that to Jungkook." And he stared at me "He is your bestfriend though, and I am sorry for hitting him. I will apologise to him, when I saw him." I nodded at him, before starting to walk off pass by him, Taehyung suddenly hold my wrist, to stop me. "Y/n" I looked at him like reading his mind. "Can we have a date,? I promise its the real date. Not the shit I did" He scratch the back of his neck and lookd down to wait for an answer 'maybe I should say yes, so I could where should my heart belongs.' After thinking a couple of minutes I finally made up my decision. "Sure, lets have a date Taehyung."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Im sorry if this story is getting boring, still I hope you will like this chapter.😂

Thanks for reading vote and follow.
See you on the next chap!.
Byeii

-Unknown_Quinn