Chapter 18

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Hey love" You approached me, your voice soothes me. 'Do you know how much I missed you?'. I know you can feel me avoiding you, 'Just leave me y/n, I dont want to hurt you.' But why did you srill sit beside me. You chuckled that is a confuse chukle 'Im sorry y/n for being coward and cant tell you what I really want to say. I just cant when it comes to you' "Are you avoiding me? What happened? Are you okay?" You reached for my face, but I backed away 'Stop reaching for me y/n, I will not be able to keep you safe if you keep this.'  I sighed in disbelief. "Can you leave me alone?"'Please dont leave.'  I pushed you away I cant pushed you away you know that, but if this is the only way to keep you safe. Then I am willing to do this.' "Do you have a problem? Hey, we can figure it out together." You tried tto read my mind, I never dared to look in your eyes because I know once I looked at them, I will lose it.  "Leave, I dont need you I can figure this out with my own" I said sternly like I dont needed you,'Just go y/n I will just hurt you in the end.' "If you make me leave, you will cry for your whole life"  'Hate me y/n, leave me you have to do that.' "Dont make me leave" I You pull my hand and wrap your arms around me, your warmth envelopes me. I felt my tears dares to fall, so I just looked away for you not to notice. "dont make me leave, please not you" I felt your tears on mine, you cried 'I hurted you once again, why do I always  hurt you?'  I felt my heart shattered into million pieces. I froze, I tried my best not to hold you 'Stop crying y/n, it hurts.'  "You wanted to be alone? Then be alone." That was your last words before you left me. 'Im sorry y/n'  I never looked back when I still felt you there, I knew Jungkook stopped you. 'I want to hold you, I want to run to you. I love you y/n' I felt you run away,   "Hyung!" I felt my collar being lift up by Jungkook. I saw his orbs, he tried to read me. 'I killed you, but why are you good to me?'  "What the hell is your problem hyung?!" Jungkook shouted at me, but I cant looked at him knowing its my own hands who killed him. I didnt talk, I didnt know what to say. Jungkook just tssk and pushed me away "We are not done yet hyung" Jungkook  says and he quickly followed you. I was there on the floor, I cried I felt the rain on me. 'Everything is my fault. I killed y/n, I killed Jungkook, Jimin wouldnt be do a revenge if I didnt make him suffer in the cell. Hoseok hyung wont be able to kill if it not for his family.'  It rains so hard, and even I pushed you away I still cant resist you. I run I know you will be at the bus stop. But I stopped when I saw you in his arms, I watched you from afar. You cried so hard in his arms, once again 'he is the one there for you. I never brought anything good for you. What if this is what fate really want us to be?. What if you are reincarnated for him and not for me.?'  I felt my tears falls, my heart broken into million pieces.  'I wished fate were never against us.'....

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Just let it all out." I felt your arms wrapping around me, 'why did he hurt you? I know him, he wont be able to hurt you.' I hugged you, our body are against each other at a rain. "Hey, it feels like we're in Kdrama and I am the second lead" I tried to bring a smile on your face. And I felt yoy slightly hit my back with your fist. I chuckled "Atleast, I know you are still breathing" I tried to lift up your mood more. And for the second time I succeed. You pulled away and wipe your face with your own palms, after doing so you glared at me and followed by a laughed. I chuckled with you, I pulled you and we run together in the rain.

Your P.O.V.

I am walking with Jungkook, drying ourselves after a long run. "Im dry enough" Jungkook ruffled his hair followed by a chuckle, I smiled and looked down at my feet. "Are you okay now?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Looking down to see my face, I looked up at him. "A little, thanks to you Jungkook" I smiled at him, a genuine smile, Jungkook nodded in understanding his hands in his pockets. "You know y/n, I hated hyung for hurting you. But I know him too well, he wont be able to hurt you." He said kicking the bottle blocking his way. "But he already did" I let out a pain chuckle. "Hyung is actually the type of person, who hides his fears because he dont want people near him to worry. But he is not good at hiding his feelings, because his eyes can never lie y/n" I just nodded and let him continue. "And I saw his eyes, he cant looked at you because he seems scared he wont able to pushed you away. When he pushed you away he was hurt y/n and I will find out what is that alien's problem... I know that freaking alien have a motive for hurting you, that alien just cant hurt you." I chuckled at his statement he just punched the air when he says his last sentence. He looked at me and smiled "Trust me y/n, I will make you both a happy couple again" Jungkook lifts up his both arms fold it to his both sides before shaking it. Pretending to be an angle "I am made to be your guardian angel though" he pose cutely after that, displaying his own bunny smile making me hit him and laughed. He chuckled with me and he was able to bring me home with a small smile on my face.

I laid on my bed and it is him  who was the first person who came up into my mind. 'Why did you hurt me?'  I felt my tears falls 'I missed you.'  I close my eyes letting my tears fall to my cheeks. 'You hurted me, but I still want you'  My tears continue to fall until I fall asleep into my bed.

Morning came, but I didnt sit up I didnt move my body, I opened my eyes but I never moved from my place I cant move my body, it is numb just like my heart. Pain tooks over, but I felt a hand pull my wrist "Good morning y/n!" Jungkook shouted happily I just tried to gave him a small smile "Why are you here?" I asked softly, and I heard him chuckle "Because you are not okay." He simply answered with a matter -of -fact face. "Im fine, Im perfectly fine" I tried to act strong "Nah you still have fever though" I cross my brows I never felt I have a fever. I just feel my body heavy thats all. "The so called V fever" He said and I rolled my eyes at him, while he nodded his head and weirdly tapped my back. "I know, I know you missed him its okay. Its okay Im here stop crying" he says I looked at him weirdly "Im not even crying" I defended and he laughed. "Breakfast is ready downstairs sweetie."  He smiled at me and ruffle my hair becore leaving me to do my morning routine. I go downstairs and seated on a chair in the kitchen and Jungkook put the plate of bacons and eggs infront of me. He smiled before sitting infront of me, and we both eat together. "And its time y/n" he says and I looked at him confused. "Time for what?" I raised my brows "Finna find my time" he sang and dances to the ohhh ohh ohh part making me nearly killntion a user him with my spoon he chuckled and backed away. "No, really its time" I rolled my eyes and continue eating. "Its time" he says and making me looked at him and giving him the wtf looked.

"Time for you, to know the whole truth y/n...."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y'all Jungkook is a real saver😂
Have you heard 'Dear Name' by IU guys? Its a great music...

Anyways thanks for reading, and if you like it please vote and follow.

See you on my next chap! Byeiii💜

Peace out!

-Unknown_Quinn