Chapter 7

Joseon Period:

Way back home, The crown prince and Jiwon walked together in silence, but it was comforting and peaceful. The crown prince hides his smile, so do Jiwon, a head hits the crown prince legs, when a girl in her 6th age, runs to him. She was a mess, bruises and wounds are around her body. She cried on her knees, begging the crown prince to save her dear life. The crown prince, got confuse and kneeled to reach the girl. "Please, help me, please dont let them take me ahjushi, please" the child was in hurry to asled help, her tears cant help but falls, a mans voice was heard shouting the childs name, she looked scared, "please, please ahjushi" she cries and rub her hand on her hand, begging for the crown prince. Jiwon was fast, when she heard the footsteps of the bunch of man getting near, panicking the crown prince stand up and carried the little girl. Jiwon lead the way, and they followed her, where Jiwon brought the crown prince earlier to hide. Heavy breaths are heard, sweats are on their foreheads when they run to save the child. "Damn it, the child was gone" they heard the man cursed. "Prince Jimin will kill us. If he knew his favourite toy was gone." The other man tssk, and they all went to the other way, to find the child.

The crown prince, held Jiwon's hand and they walk away, hoping the man will not find them. Reaching their destination, "Your Majesty!" The court ladies, bowed and he gently put the child down "Hey, you are safe now sweetie. Let them take care of you okay?, they wont harm you." He kneeled to reach the child, the child nodded "Thank you" her voice was soft, the crown prince eyes softened. "Take care of her" he instructed his court ladies. "Yes, Your Majesty" they bowed and gently took the child's hand. He stand up, and hold Jiwon's hand "I'll bring you home" he said scared that the man earlier, will be interested her. Safely Jiwon came to her chambers and the crown prince hugged her small figure. "Take care, alright?" She nodded "You too my prince" he smiled but it did not reach his eyes, he is bothered by the child earlier. She can see it through his eyes. "I love you" his lips meets her forehead, as he puts a gentle kiss on her head. With that the crown prince left.

"Please tell father, I want to talk to him" he instructed a court lady, and she followed "10 sharp" the crown prince lets out, to his eunuch Hoseok. Hoseok smiled, and bowed to his prince "Hoseok, please get my formal attire, I will be talking with father tonight." "Yes, your majesty" Hoseok bowed facing the crown prince as he gets out of the room. To go to, his prince wardrobe, getting what his prince told him, Hoseok help his prince wore it. The crown prince, walk outside and everybody give they respect as they bowed. "Tell his majesty, Im here" the crown prince instructed the eunuch outside of the King's chambers. "Your Highness, Crown Prince Taehyung is here!" The eunuch announces, soon a solemn voice answered "tell him to come in" the king ordered. "Yes your majesty" the eunuch bowed and let the crown prince in. Taehyung bowed infront of his father, "Your Highness" the king just nodded his head, indicating Hoseok to leave. "What is it, you need?" The king asked, impatient for his son to leave. "Your Highness, I kindly request to check on Prince Jimin" Taehyung says, taking his father a back. "And why you think, I should do that, Prince Jimin is a good man." The king ended his statement, "I heard something from a man, and it looks like Prince Jimin is involved in something, that concerned the girls who have been missing these days." Taehyung confesses with a solemn voice. "You, Dont judge him when you dont have enough evidence, Prince Jimin is like a son to me." The king retorted back, "That's why I am asking for your help, to find out your highness" Taehyung bowed "No" Taehyung raised his brows, "I wont check on Jimin, because I trust him more than you. So now leave, I dont need you here." Taehyung felt his heart was stab when he heard his own father disowned him. "I dont have time for your shits" "Tell him to leave" the king instructed his eunuch, and the eunuch followed, Taehyung stood up on his own feet and didnt blink, as he stares at the king. He left the king chambers with Hoseok following behind him. "Hoseok, where's my brother?" "He is in his chambers your majesty" Hoseok politely answered "Drop the honorifics Hoseok" Taehyung stated while walking to his brother chambers. "But your maje--" Hoseok's words was cut off. "Thats an order" Taehyung ended his statement. "Alright, Taehyung" Hoseok says, and thats enough to make Taehyung's mood to lift up a bit.