Chapter 6

Joseon Period:

"Your Majesty!" The eunuch widened his eyes, when he saw his precious Crown Prince wearing a ordinary clothes and jumping off the fence. "Dont tell this to anyone Hoseok" he smiled at his eunuch. And the eunuch dont care anymore, grabbing his hand, holding on to it. "Im sorry my prince, for holding you but, please dont leave ,your dad will peel me alive!" He shouted whispered at him, only eunuch can do this to their prince. The crown prince pouted "ehhh, just one day, I'll be back by ten, sharp. Promise" the crown prince eyes is filled of hoping his eunuch will let him go. "Be back okay?" Hoseok says before letting his prince go, he just wanted his prince to have fun. His prince never left the castle, he always stays inside locked. The crown prince let out a smile, and Hoseok hurriedly throw something to his prince, for the guards not notice him.

"Thanks Hoseok!" The crown prince shouted waving a good bye, the eunuch face palmed and told his prince to leave quickly. The crown prince who turned into a boy who is happy to his surroundings, left. Hoseok hurriedly get inside, and hides the fact that he lets the crown prince go out.

Walking with a smile on the crown prince face, he smiled when he saw a familiar figure whom he missed. Gently wrapping his arms around her, the girl wince shocked by the sudden contact. And then his chuckle made its way, to her ears. She widened her eyes in shock, knowing its the crown prince himself. "My lady" he spoke and with one quick move the lady took the crown prince hand, and pull him somewhere far. "Didnt knew, you want to date in this kind of place" the crown prince let out teasing his lady, and the lady felt her cheeks warm up. "You shouldnt be here, your majesty" she let out, stopping on her track and letting go of his hand. The crown prince pout at the lost of the contact. "But I miss you though" he pouts, and she cant help but smile at the cuteness of the boy in front of her. "Your Majesty!" Soon a girl interrupted them, and holds his majesty wrist. It was his cousin, Princess Shim Ryeong, pulling the crown prince away, he is fast to hold his lady's hand, and pull her with them. The lady just smiled, looking at their hands interlock. "Oh~ Princess Jiwon" Shim Ryeong smiled and Jiwon smiled back, holding the crown prince hand. They bought a lantern, and wait for the night to let the lantern fly away to the sky. Shim Ryeong smiled and the crown prince took a peek, on her wish list that is on the lantern. "Be with him, with no one against us." Was written, on his cousin's wish, his eyes saddened, he knew who his cousin love. And they sincerely love each other, even though every people in the palace are against them. Its a story of a Princess loving a Peasant. He wants them to be happy, so he never told anyone(except the prince and Jiwon)  the secret relationship of  Shim Ryeong and Namjoon.

Jiwon lifts up, her lantern and the crown prince whines not being able to see his lover's wish. He is sure, that Jiwon wont tell it to him, so he just pout. And Jiwon lets out a chuckle. "Whats your wish?"  Jiwon asked, "For you to marry me" he said directly in her eyes, and Jiwon cheeks heat up.  The crown prince chuckled and holds her waist, as he stares at the lantern floating on the sky. Jiwon smiled and watch it with him. Wishing her wish to come true.

"I wish we will still love each other in our second life."

Present Day..

"Gyeong Shim!" I shouted and run in her arms, she just chuckled and wrap her arms around me. "Whats the rumour that you are with handsome guy last night?" She says emphasising  the word 'handsome' "Its just V" she raises her brows followed by a smile, "this V guy and you are dating?" Her voice teases me. I shook my head, "We're just friends" she looked at me, suspiciously "I aint showbiz, so tell me" she says, and I let out a laugh, "Friends because Jk is still in there. Or not anymore?" She refers to my heart, Her words shock me, it was the first time I hesitated that Jungkook is the one I like, it was the first time. Gyeong shim was shock when she saw me hesitant. "Okay! My ship is on V!" She shouted making me woke up by the reality , and chuckled with her. "Whom ever it is y/n, follow your heart." She hugged my side and smile. Gyeong shim, is really my best friend.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Steps hurriedly walking, fixing my tie our leader Namjoon hyung summoned me. Grabbing on the knob, breath in, breath out. Nervousness took over my body. My feet brought me slowly, only to see a stress Namjoon. "Hyung" my voice becomes low, as I never dared to look in his eyes. "What did   you did again this time V?" Face palming his hands to his face. I just looked down, not wanting to answer back and gave him my respect as I bowed. "You disobeyed the rule, for the second time. You know from the first place V, that our first rule is NEVER SAVE A SOUL WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" he let out, looking pissed and worried at me. "I just dont want her to leave hyung" my voice is low like my head. I just dont want y/n, go away just like that. No, I cant let that happen, when I know I can save her from her death. "Too much love can hurt V, your love for her is harming you. Your life is are we talking about her--" his words got cut off by mine. "Her life is only matters to me hyung, I dont care about me. I dont know why I am like this, yes too much love can hurt but  it is not love if there's no pain and sacrifice, and I am willing to sacrifice my life for her hyung." My words takes him aback, "You cant love her, when you cant love yourself. She matters so much to you, and you to the six of us. We wont want to lose you" his words were sincere, and it reach my heart. "I cant stop you, from what you want to do. But please stop putting your life in a risk" 'Taehyung'  he muttered the last word, and I didnt understand it. "You can go now" was all he said "thanks hyung" was the last word left my mouth before leaving him.

Walking out of the room, Hoseok hyung came up rushing to me. "V, V!" his words are eaten by him. He is breathless, sweats all over his forehead. "Hyung, calm down what is it?" I hold his shoulders, and he gulps. Words cant came up to his mouth, "Hyung" I called out bringing him to the reality...

"V" I looked at his eyes, it is filled with sadness and worried ness, "What did something happen to her?" I asked worried about y/n, what if I havent save her this time.? What if I am too late? "No, it is him" I let out a sighed of relief and let him go, "Aish, hyung I thought it was y/n though" I calmed down and smile at him, but his expression doesnt change at all..

"Its Jk" finally words came out from his mouth, my smile dropped when I heard my almost like brother's name.

"His time, already came..."

And thats how, I felt my world crash on me...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇