Chapter 15

Your P.O.V.

I yawned as soon as the movie ended, I heard V chuckled "Sleepy?" I nodded my head at him. And taking me by surpise his arms are around my legs carrying me in a bridal way. I chuckled and he got inside of his room, and gently put me on the bed. He sits on the bed, and put the blanket on me to tuck in. "Good night, my love" I felt a soft kissed on my forehead, with that I closed my eyes, and drift to a dream land.

Waking up in the morning, I felt an arms around me and I face him. I smiled seeing his morning face, I gently caressed his hair, carefully not to wake him up. I smiled watching him, I gave a soft kiss on his head and I felt him pulled me in a hug. "Good morning"  his voice husky, I smiled and hugged back "Good morning." I feel him smile on my shoulder, and Hoseok barge into our room. "V!" He says and V sighed "What is it hyung?" Hoseok laughed so hard, 'Laugh first before talking?'  I chuckled and sit up as well. V playfully rolled his eye with a smile lingering on his face. "Yah, Namjoon hyung just cooked a food." Hoseok says recovering from his laugh. "Namjoon hyung who cant even cut onions?, cooked a food?!" V eyes widend made me laughed, "yea, so hurry up" Hoseok says before leaving the both us. "Hoseok hyung is weird sometimes" V sighed, "Just like you, it runs through blood of bangtan" I said and he chuckled, I stood up and did my morning routine so do he. I go downstairs, and saw V chuckling with his hyungs, as soon they all saw me they all smiled. And V wrapped his arm around my waist. "You are going in a learning trip right?" 'Right, I remember that'  I sighed and he chuckled ruffling my hair. "Let's eat" he smiled and seated beside we both started digging in. And a horn of bus was heard indicating the school bus is here. I sighed and quickly drinked my water, and I saw V put a packed sandwich in my bag before giving it to me. He smiled "Lets go?" He hold my hand, and he brought me outside after I waved good bye to his friends. I got inside the bus, and he waved good bye and mouthed 'Take care'. I smiled and waved bye, I plugged on my earphones when the bus started its engine to leave. I sighed 'Its better to be alone, than to be with a wrong person'  I remembered Jungkook's voice in my mind.
'You are a strong girl y/n, you are the golden maknae's bestfriend though. No one can let you down, you know that.'  I smiled remembering him, saying those words to me. I felt my heart like being pinched 'I missed you Jungkook'. I missed my bestfriend..

End Of Your P.O.V.

Gyeong Shim P.O.V.

I shouted in fear after a nightmare, my sweats falling and I cant breath. I run downstairs to drink water, and my glass fall from my hand. When I saw a 'familiar guy' standing infront of me. "Hi, Gyeong shim" I almost passed out when he mentioned my name. "T-this cant be" he chuckled a evil chuckle, he slowly come closer "You see, it can be sweety" he wiped off my sweat in a way that I got chills because of fear. 'Fear for him'. He smiled "I hate betrayers, I know you know  that Gyeong shim, but what is this you did with y/n?" He turned his face to the side to talk to me. "You think being her friend will make me like you? No, I would never like a trash like you." I felt my tear falls, when he said those words.  "I'll straight tl the point, I never liked you Gyeong Shim and I will never like you even I die" He let out a laughed "I forgot, I am already dead. Dead in your mind" He backed away to face me, glaring at my eyes. "Stay away from y/n, if you want to live." He smiled a killing smile. "Because I wont hesitate to kill you with my own hands, if you ever hurt her. Understood?" I just nodded my head, froze at the spot. He ruffled my hair "Good girl, I warned you okay?" That was his last words before I saw him disappeared.

"Y/n, you wench you will pay for this."

End Of P.O.V.

Your P.O.V.

I yawned and got off the bus, with a earphone plugged on my left ear. "Oh, where's your friend Gyeong shim" Ji Eun my classmate asked me. "Huh? I dont know and I dont care" I let out and she chuckled "In fight I see"  I just stay silent not wanting to tell the whole long story. "You want to come with us.?" She asked with her own squad they all smiled at me. "Sure" I smiled and nodded with that they all welcomed me warmly, the learning trip goes smoothly we walked around the museum and then a place caught my eye. It is a place where all the person in Joseon Dynasty are on the wall, I secretly backed away and go inside of that room. Looking around, they are so many things that are worn or used by the king and queen. 'Wow they preserved this kind of things'  I smiled staring at the mirror owned by the Empress Jiwon. I miled and hold it, looking at my own reflection. I put down the mirror, and looked ahead of me, I cant believe my eyes when...

End of P.O.V.

V smiled when his Namjoon hyung let him take a break from his work. Smiling, he was happy he can visit y/n during her learning trip.
Arriving at the place, he searched for her, many students are around but she is not among of them. He sighed, and a place tooked his attention, it was where all the person in Joseon Dynasty are.  Getting inside, he tried his best not to make a simple sound, he smiled when he saw who is he looking for, he can see her from a far she is looking at something, he  cant see it. She seemed shocked and that made V worried, going straight to her, a painting bumped his shoulder making a  'tssk' sound came out from his mouth. Cause of a little annoyance, he looked at the side and the frame was moved by his shoulder. He went infront of it, and he cant believe what he saw. All this time, he was figuring what happened in his past, who was he? Why is he suffering? What did he did wrong? Does he deserve the unbereable pain of his heart? Why him? Those questions have lingered on his mind for all those 300 years of his life. It made him teared up, when he saw...

He, himself on the painting of Emperor of Joseon Dynasty....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Thanks for reading please vote and follow.
See you on my next chap!💜