Chapter 22

Your P.O.V.

"Morning guys!" I greeted everybody while getting downstairs they all smiled "Breakfast" Jin announced and I seated beside Jungkook in the kitchen we all start digging in. After eating and talking, we all prepared for school, "where's y/n?" Jin asked holding the car keys "You know girls they take a lot of time just by wearing uniform" I feel Yoongi rolled his eyes, and I just silently chuckled fixing my tie. "A few moments later!" Hoseok sighed and I laughed and open my door. "Finally!" Jimin clapped his hand and quickly got inside of the car, "Yoongi hyung!" Jimin called out, Yoongi nodded before getting inside the car and sit on the driver seat. We are all in different cars, Jimin is with Yoongi, Jin is with Namjoon. "Get inside of the car, both of you I will be driving" Hoseok says getting inside of the car "Woaah~~ hyung~~" Jungkook teased Hoseok and Hoseok just chuckled I seated behind them, while Jungkook is seated beside the driver's seat. The car starts its engine "V hyung, is quite famous in our campus" Jungkook says, "What do you mean quite? He is freaking so famous though. He is like the leader of F4 that's how famous he is." I chuckled when I heard F4 from Hoseok "Gu Tae Pyo" I said and Hoseok laughed making Jungkook chuckled as well. "I hope hyung, didnt change that much" Jungkook sighed resting his elbow on the window while staring at the view outside, "Dont worry, y/n is there to change him though." Hoseok says and he smiled looking at me on the reflection of the mirror, I smiled back.
Hoseok stopped the car, when we reached our destination, I remove my seatbelt and Jungkook opened my door. I smiled at him and he smiled back, Hoseok got out from the car and when we got outside there is seems like a fight in the crowd. "This freaking jerk let me teach you a lesson!" I heard Jin says and that made panic I run inside of the crowd and my heartbeat wents wild when I saw 'him.' Jungkook and Hoseok followed me, and just like me they are shocked 'I missed you'  Me and Taehyung have an eye contact. Namjoon stopped Jin from fighting Taehyung who seems like he doesnt care, I just here staring at him. "Fuck off" Taehyung rolled his eyes at me, before walking away not even care when he bumped my shoulder. I felt my heart like it is being torn apart. 'Fuck off'  his words and face when he says that to me. Keeps lingering in my mind 'You changed this much Taehyung?, Did you know how much I missed you?'  Before my tears fall  on my cheek Jungkooks thumb is already there to wipe. "Dont cry here y/n" he whispered "I dont want to see you like this." He hold my shoulders and looked at me in  my eye. I just closed my eye and breath in for a second. "That freaking kid!" Jin says in anger, "What the hell happened hyung though?" Jimin asked ruffling his hair, and the crowd was already gone. "That kid just overtake and park his car before me, we almost  died from car accident though." Namjoon calmed Jin down "That dickhead" Yoongi cursed but before anything gets worse Hoseok already calmed all of them. Minutes passed getting inside of ther room Jungkook sit next to me, Jimin and Hoseok infront of us, Yoongi and Jin behind us and Namjoon beside Yoongi. I looked around and I saw 'Taehyung'  he seems busy secrectly staring at something, I followed his gaze and its like my heart is being torn he is looking at some other girl. And when the girl turns her head to look at his way, he looked away and that made us looked at each others eyes. 'Why are you such in pain?' His eyes are staring mine, his eyes are lost. And it is filled with pain and sorrow 'Who made you feel like this?'  And I smiled at him, and he just rolled his eyes in annoyance before turning his head away. I just sighed and pretended like nothing happened. The teacher came and  she started discussing "You will partners for the next Activity." And everyone sighed "I will group you" when the teacher added. "Ms. Kim Jennie youre with Mr. Choi Yeonjun" 'so its Jennie, her name is Jennie the girl you are looking at. '  the Yeonjun guy looked back at Taehyung and smirked like irritating him, and Taehyung kick the back of Yeonjun's chair. The teacher looked at the both of them "Nothing- it-its nothing ma'am" Yeonjun defended holding his back, and acts like nothing happened. "Ms. Y/n with Mr. Kim Taehyung" seems like he is not coming so I stood up and tap Jungkook before sitting beside him. "Good morning" I greeted Taehyubg with the warmest smile before seating beside him. "What is freaking good in the morning" he rolled his eyes at me. "You know, you'll end up with your eyes just looking up. You keep rolling your eyes though" I chuckled "Should I laugh at your pathetic joke?" He looks bored "Alright, Mr. Grumpy let us get over with this." I grab my art materials to start the project, he didnt talk and just do the project with me. "Y/n by the way" I said while drawing "So what? Do you want me to moan that name or what?" 'What the fudge?! Can I deal with this new Taehyung?" He 'tssk' and start coloring our work. "And for your info, even you want me to moan your name for the whole night, Im sorry but im not interested in you. " he said "Who asked you to be interested though?" And he just didnt say anything and just looked infront of him, I followed his gaze it was her again, her chuckling with the Yeonjun guy. Taehyung is hurt, I can see it in his eyes. And knowing he is hurt, I am hurt as well. I gulped my tears and looked back at our work and continue sketching "You like her?" I asked out of jealousy, but tried not to let him feel it. "Nonya" I looked at him confuse "Non of your freaking business" He rolled his eyes "Third time" I says and he just gave me  'the what the fuck look' I looked at him and chuckled "Third time you rolled your eyes." I smiled at him, trying to hide the pain, trying to act like Im fine 'I'll be fine for Taehyung, I will make myself strong for you, so you can lean on me.'  "Fuck off" that was his last words before throwing the color pencil away and shoving me his finished work. He left after that without even looking back. 'Not even glance, he just left.' I stood up and sighed, Jungkook looked at my way I force a smile. To not worry him, he smiled back but I know he knew that Im not fine. Jungkook came close to me, and open his palm to take my hand. I just gave him my hand without thinking anything, he pulled me and hold my hand gently. "Yah, where are you guys going?" Jin asked with a raised brow but Jungkook didnt say anything and he pulled me away from there..